Ask Me: interactive tutorial.

The Lucy.

I'm feeling rather generous, so I am offering my helping hand to my minions ( :D ) with blending questions and tips...think of me as an interactive tutorial! :bleh: I might not know everything you so desire lol but I can damn well try and help! Ohhh and only inquiries in regards to Photoshop 7.0 please, for that is my 'turf'! :thumbsup

Ask away :popcorn here at your pleasuR.

Kelly281

This is a pretty dumb question and it's probably terribly easy to do, but how do you get such a perfect white "stroke" line around a cutout of a picture like the Kylie one in your siggy? I've tried before but I always fail lol. Thanks Lucy :D

The Lucy.

Ohhh well, I use the 'polygonal lasoo' tool, make the shape around her that I wanna cut out, and then copy and re-paste so just that shape is left. And then I just goto the blending options and use the stroke option there :D it's better to do that than go to edit>>stroke.

I hope that helped lol :)

MJs_Dirty_Diana

*walks into thread* Hi there, :hiya

I have a (dumb :8-25-03ba ) question. How do you get lines like this:vvv

janetsiggymagidhour1pj.jpg

(^^^off_the_wall's pretty siggy :inlove )

using photoshop 7.0. I know how to get them using paintshop, but unfortunatly, I don't have it on this computer :uh_uh: .
Thanx Lucy :D

-Amber

The Lucy.

Ewww you slytherin lover!!! As an official gryffindor, I don't think I should help you *hand to the face* but I will nevertheless! :D

The diagonal scan lines are a pattern; the ones Sarah used I suspect are the ones I sent her, or she might have made her own. Do you have MSN or AIM...cause if you do, I can send the pack of patterns over there...then you'll have plenty more too, but if not, I'll tell you here how to make your own lol.

MJs_Dirty_Diana

Originally posted by The Lucy.
Ewww you slytherin lover!!!
and proud of it! :bleh: :banana-mu lol
As an official gryffindor,
:yuk :laugh
I don't think I should help you *hand to the face* but I will nevertheless! :D
Thank You! :D

The diagonal scan lines are a pattern; the ones Sarah used I suspect are the ones I sent her, or she might have made her own. Do you have MSN or AIM...cause if you do, I can send the pack of patterns over there...then you'll have plenty more too, but if not, I'll tell you here how to make your own lol.

Yeah, I have MSN.
mjs_dirrty_diana@yahoo.com

Thanx so much! :dancingic

-Amber :blowkisse

The Lucy.

Ok :D You're added, now I just gotta waits for you...

and dun laugh at me!! :( I took a test, and gryffindor ist where I belong.

The Lucy.

You know the stroke tool right? Well...all I do, is I first make a thicker border say, 6px in white or whatever, and then on the same layer I just restroke....3px black or whatever. That's just an example...just vary the pixel sizes :D

lol I know how to do that, lol! I meant like something like this:

doubleborder6.jpg

See? Where the black is beneath the light blue and on top? that's what I mean.