August 16 pix

minnie michael

thanks so much 84.. those beautiful pics absolutely deserve a thread to be stared at!!!yeaaaaaaah :tooexcite :tooexcite :heart2: :makeout:

i still canot get over from yesterday's hotness, the whole night is sleepless my brain is full of white....xixiix hxxixii :cupid: :mjistheki

fainttt....!!!!! :cheerlead :cheerlead

MJisINVINCIBLE

OMG, he looked ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Like an angel...he just glows! When I first saw the footage on TV I screamed. I was like "HE'S WEARING WHITE!" OMG, so hott! AND AND AND he's not wearing the aviators! He's got different glasses on. That made me excited too. LoL, I'm such a dork.
He looked so strong, and so confident...he knows he's gonna win! Jeez, he's so wonderful!
And I loved that everyone was there and they all wore white! Even more of a statement!
What can I say...the Jackson family kicks ass!
:invincibl

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by luisamj
I wanna taste too. I think he's very delicious.
He is very sexy in white. Very handsome.
i agree babe!
i always used to think he looked his hottest and most sexy in black, but after seeing those pics the other day i just melted into this huge heap on the floor... he's just OUTTA THIS WORLD!!! :bowdown: :tooexcite :cloud9: :inlove :faint:

MJISHOT

aug16-36.jpg

:inlove wow what a beautiful shot of mike... but god damn that ****in getty images accross it :censored: :pullhairo

misdreavus

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
i agree babe!
i always used to think he looked his hottest and most sexy in black, but after seeing those pics the other day i just melted into this huge heap on the floor... he's just OUTTA THIS WORLD!!! :bowdown: :tooexcite :cloud9: :inlove :faint:

OMG so did I! Thank you everyone for posting these gorgeous pics!!!

QuietSoul

*stares at pics again while talking to herself*

Don't cry.. don't cry.. Krystle, don't cry.. Krystle, why are you crying? DON'T CRY, DAMN IT!

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ I LOVE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIMM!!!!