Awful Photos Circulating

Missy

Just went to the supermarket and saw the most horrific picture on the front page of a UK tabloid. I won't describe it as I know a lot of you won't want to hear any details. But it was bad. I didn't want to see it. I can't believe someone would stand there and take a photo of a dying man... I can't describe how I feel.

So just a heads up to say it's around and avoid it. It's upsetting to say the least... :icon_bluecry

MoonDancer

A magazine here in the U.S. did the same thing. Their cover is the picture of Michael being put in the ambulance. It's horrible. I don't see how anyone with a conscience could do that. I cannot imagine that many people will be supportive of that kind of thing.

Badine

I know what picture you were talking about. I was looking for news about MJ and there it was. The picture found me so know that its on the internet too. It was very upsetting. I dont know why someone would take that picture or release it. Its evil.

MoonDancer

The other day I did a search for "Michael Jackson" on Google and the site gave a list of recommended search terms. Two of the recommendations had to do with Michael's autopsy photos. It made sick. It is so disgusting to think that people are eagerly awaiting such photos, that people would be willing to sell them or pay through the nose for them, and that people would publish them. I hope no autopsy photos make it to light. Michael deserves at least some dignity.

oldschoolfan

I'm suprised you didn't already know? All I have seen all over the news and in magazines is Michael in the ambulance. The thing that gets me about those pictures is he looked so young, like 1990 or something.

mskim0928

Some people will do ANYTHING to make money. It doesn't even have to be a lot of money - some people are just greedy. Others may just be vindictive and evil. It makes me want to create another world where only the pure at heart can live. I'm not talking perfection, but just having common decency.

Saphster

Are you just seeing this picture? It was released I think the day he died later that night.

Tabloids are sick. Remember what they did to Lady Diana? They released photos on her in the accident that killed her. And a few years ago they released some more. Tabloids do anything for money!