Background music?

R e a f u

We'll all agree that Michael has played a big part in our lives. Whether it is our attraction to the man behind the stage persona, being touched by his lyrics or his humanitarian work. Now I ask you all tonight...do you do anything special while listening to his music? Is cleaning the house a little easier? Able to study for a physics exam for your final year of university? Let's hear it! As for me...here's a little video:

http://tinyurl.com/ydngv96

Y'all don't laugh at me, that is my actual speaking voice D:! But yes, everything I've drawn in the past 5-6 years came about by listening to at least one tune that Michael has sung!

Saphster

Hmm....well other than fantasizing about what could have been between Michael and I (in another lifetime...*sigh*) I like to dance. Pretty obvious right? But not MJ type of dancing...belly dancing. I belly dance to Michael's music. It pumps me up! I'm no Shakira but I am okay.

R e a f u

Saphster;236436 said:
Hmm....well other than fantasizing about what could have been between Michael and I (in another lifetime...*sigh*) I like to dance. Pretty obvious right? But not MJ type of dancing...belly dancing. I belly dance to Michael's music. It pumps me up! I'm no Shakira but I am okay.

At least you're trying and getting exercise :D!