Ballad of a Shinigami

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
av2_balladofshinigami.gif

Ballad of Shinigami is about a girl named Momo who is a "death god". She, wearing all white with long white hair, is responsible for leading dead souls to the other side. With her is her large scythe and an ID card (A-100100) which she uses to identify herself as a shinigami.

Buth Momo isn't like your average shinigami. She cries easily and tries to send messages from the dead to those who are left behind

With Momo is a talking black cat named Daniel (ダニエル, Danieru?) with a bell around his neck and bat-like wings who helps Momo out.

:nav Download here

sushigirl28

whisper said:
av2_balladofshinigami.gif

Ballad of Shinigami is about a girl named Momo who is a "death god". She, wearing all white with long white hair, is responsible for leading dead souls to the other side. With her is her large scythe and an ID card (A-100100) which she uses to identify herself as a shinigami.

Buth Momo isn't like your average shinigami. She cries easily and tries to send messages from the dead to those who are left behind

With Momo is a talking black cat named Daniel (ダニエル, Danieru?) with a bell around his neck and bat-like wings who helps Momo out.

:nav Download here

Cool! I don't usually download things onto my comput but I wasn't aware of this site, Antique bakery! Not one I already have.. Thanks whisper! It sounds good! *Side note: Momo means Peach too!* :wkiss

sushigirl28

Here's the first preview episode of this anime, Ballad of a Shinigami, titled "Your Voice". (A shinigami is a death god or death spirit, and usually has business in carrying out deaths or other-worldly authority with a connection to death). They're both in Japanese with English subs, but so what? Much awesomeness. :biggrin I have read that a few people have cried to this 6-part series. Here you go! :cherry

230px-Ballad_of_a_Shinigami_-_light_novel.jpg

Episode 1 Part 1:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD_ggkTODXg&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Episode 1 Part 2:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfAiY7-yNrI&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

xo