Status
Not open for further replies.

mjj_jdj

Anyone thinks that Repinsecabitch should be banned raise ur hand
*raises hand* I don't like her

P.S. I didn't make this thread :D

Tiger Lilly

LOL @ this thread. :laugh

I want the idiot banned too so s/he can go back to his/her sad, depressing 39-year old life, being single and too ugly to find someone to do something worth-while with. :D

*raises hand*

*ahem* My bad. :cryptic

HeavenSent

C'mon now. No need to create a thread. Just report his/her posts, and send whisper a PM. She's the only one who can take definitive action against a member.

repinseca

Oh my now the collective IQ of this forum is showing? ... Is there going to be no debate? Just Ban me cause I am of morale character and have strong opinions? I will take BANNING me as your absolute and total surrender and as your inability to debate the issue with any intelligence whatsoever.

mjj_jdj

*gives Tiger Lilly a standing ovation* OMG that was sooo beautiful and well said... U deserve a grammy
trophy.jpg

*looks at the trophy and points* Thats not a grammy, but o well it will do :banana-mu

Tiger Lilly

repinseca said:
Oh my now the collective IQ of this forum is showing? ... Is there going to be no debate? Just Ban me cause I am of morale character and have strong opinions? I will take BANNING me as your absolute and total surrender and as your inability to debate the issue with any intelligence whatsoever.

Excuse me, I tried to discuss with you and told me to get off my high horse. At least we can have a bit of fun here.

mjj_jdj

repinseca said:
Girl shut up .... You and this trying to sound intelligent doesn't fit you.... try on the retard suit its over there on the VH1 message board of Official News :buttkiss:

Tiger Lilly

mjj_jdj said:
*gives Tiger Lilly a standing ovation* OMG that was sooo beautiful and well said... U deserve a grammy
trophy.jpg

*looks at the trophy and points* Thats not a grammy, but o well it will do :banana-mu
OMG what an honour..... :bluecry:

I wanna thank my moma, ma daddy, my gorgeous sexy innocent man Michael and his lawyer with the beautiful white lots that blow in the wind..... and my teddy called Favourite....

Status
Not open for further replies.