Bashir documentary

mjmsc

i read some interviews with Michael,older ones,and i was very surprise to discover that in the one with Oprah he said exactly the same thing-it is nothing wrong to sleep in the same bed with a child-it's something sweet and innocent.why then everybody made such a big thing when he said the same thing in this stupid Bashir doc?and why so much publicity?i think Sneddon need a pretext to open a new case :( what do you say about that?

Wisdom

I AGREE 1000000000.........% lol... but i think that Bashit* really knows how to turn good ppl. images to ya'll know. Even Oprah, on her show in 1993, she was like after he sung "GIVE IN TO ME" she was like "i really like U" then 10-14 yrs. later she was talkin' sh** 'bout him, and i think its so annoying they do that, Dont U gys. think do?!?!?!?!

Well thats just my opinion...

I LOVE Michael Jakson

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Originally posted by Wisdom@Nov 22 2005, 01:59 PM
I AGREE 1000000000.........% lol... but i think that Bashit* really knows how to turn good ppl. images to ya'll know. Even Oprah, on her show in 1993, she was like after he sung "GIVE IN TO ME" she was like "i really like U" then 10-14 yrs. later she was talkin' sh** 'bout him, and i think its so annoying they do that, Dont U gys. think do?!?!?!?!

Well thats just my opinion...

I LOVE Michael Jakson
Well yeah of course it's annoying,but i guess it's something we've all got used to by now,we've just learnt to ignore them all. We all know they talk shite :angry:

Kanya

They all are in a grumpy mood, wishing him behind bars, as though still attempting to concoct schemes against him...Without them knowing actually that they are those going down, falling as flies trapped into the web of their own abysmal deeds...They are that clueless, the stagnated beings, they...Gossiping that he is away from America while, at a time, chasing him from there themselves with each disgusting lie they neigh or roar about him...And they won't let him be not even there, farest away from them...In my view, they will not ever prove but to be non-persons, futile nothings, toads. Justice has yet not been wholly served...

I apologise for having to say this, but they all make me regurgitate.

MJJ_Lover

I don't think the documentary 'outraged' the public, but that it was used as a 'justification' in their unjust persuit of him.

A

Anonymous

mj aint sayin shit bout sleepin wit no chile in bed in da oprah interview but it was wit dat st00pid stank ass heffa diane sawyer n dat crazy skanky ho lisa marie. haters need 2 quit drinkin their haterade they need to be gettin all outta mizzys game!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by MJJ_Lover@Nov 28 2005, 03:05 AM
I don't think the documentary 'outraged' the public, but that it was used as a 'justification' in their unjust persuit of him.
The doc was actually how I became a true fan of his. I have to say that it opened my eyes to his vulnerability as well as his outright nonconformist ways. Trust me... I was in front of the T.V. like whoa... :mellow:

Personally, I wish he had never opened himself up so candidly, though. He should have never given Bashir a sniff of his intimate side. Hindsight's 20/20, but Bashir had his B.S. button turned up to High. It pains me to even watch it now.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by HeavenSent@Nov 28 2005, 06:14 PM
The doc was actually how I became a true fan of his.  I have to say that it opened my eyes to his vulnerability as well as his outright nonconformist ways.  Trust me... I was in front of the T.V. like whoa... :mellow:

Personally, I wish he had never opened himself up so candidly, though.  He should have never given Bashir a sniff of his intimate side.  Hindsight's 20/20, but Bashir had his B.S. button turned up to High.  It pains me to even watch it now.

You know I agree with you with this Carla. As I watch, I see how vulernable he was and still is. What made him opened himself up to someone who is a total stranger is being too trusthworthy and being extremely naive.
But I think the documentary was totally misinterpreted That documentary made me mad and it made me cry. And it made me realize in the past how misjugded him. But the press, as usually blew the whole documentary out of proportion, voices their own opinions like their are facts. After the documentary aired, I never watch it again because it was unfair.

privacy

The doc was actually how I became a true fan of his. I have to say that it opened my eyes to his vulnerability as well as his outright nonconformist ways. Trust me... I was in front of the T.V. like whoa...

Same here.. I was only a fan for a while then that started :(

Hell, Michael should just hire a fan to do all his interviews. Journalists can send their questions in and he'll answer what he likes LOL

*pick me pick me*

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jess@Nov 28 2005, 06:32 AM
mj aint sayin shit bout sleepin wit no chile in bed in da oprah interview but it was wit dat st00pid stank ass heffa diane sawyer n dat crazy skanky ho lisa marie. haters need 2 quit drinkin their haterade they need to be gettin all outta mizzys game!

Exactly. :lol:

He also said it LOUD and clear during Prime Time Live. He said he wouldn't stop the sleepovers and that any child could sleep in his bed.

He sure did. But, then he was married to a beautiful WOMAN that happened to be Elvis Presley's daughter...there was bigger news to focus on.

In the months leading up to the documentary they had already done so well making him into a freak. So that was just the icing on the cake.

MJJ_Lover

That is the same with me Carla :), as I became a fan again after this documentary. I did think Michael was 'weird' for parts of it, but when they advertised the Footage You Were Never Meant To See doc, I was adament in watching this, and discovering beyond the distorted view of MJ Bashir tried to convey.
I'm not sure if I said it properly before... what I said before. What I mean is that, I don't think that it's the actual defamatory 'documentaries' etc. that cause outrage, but that they are used by vindictive people, who have already formed preconceived evaluations of Michael, to justify these. That the judgement isn't based on the rumour/fabrication etc., generally, but that it springs forth from the condemnation, and the light in which we view something is based on the judgement behind it. It's just a notion... not sure if correct or not. I know I am self-righteous.