because ..... * mj - related *

do any of your friends talk about michael jackson because you always metion his name ? i always talk about mj and listen 2 his music , even in school ..... so in their and my world his name is always metioned and he seems really popular { he is popular in every part of the world } :D . one day i said to my friend " let's talk about popstars " . then she said " talk about michael jackson because he's cool "! :D :D so we started to talk about him . his name is metioned everyday !!!

IS IT THE SAME FOR YOU ? :idontknow

Badine

No, because not many people around me want to talk about MJ. I bring him up from time to time when something exciting happens (such as the boxset, one more chance and him being vindicated). But my boyfriend is always willing to talk about MJ. He likes MJ's music and he thinks that MJ has a heart of gold. He even watched MJ's private home movies with me. But it goes both ways. I am always willing to take an interest in what he like to talk about and he loves to tell me about his favourite band called Radiohead. You know what? Now I love them too!

HeavenSent

If you talk about MJ all the time around me, then I am liable to kick your ass. And I'm a huge MJ fan! Quite honestly, I don't want anyone around me who can't stop going on about him. Surely you have other interests, don't you?

HeavenSent

^ :laugh

No...actually, I think got2makeitright is historythriller.

They're both from San Antonio, and write exactly the same way.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
^ :laugh

No...actually, I think got2makeitright is historythriller.

They're both from San Antonio, and write exactly the same way.
really? that makes sense too!! :lol:

Originally posted by HeavenSent
If you talk about MJ all the time around me, then I am liable to kick your ass. And I'm a huge MJ fan! Quite honestly, I don't want anyone around me who can't stop going on about him. Surely you have other interests, don't you?

i do have other interests but you wont believe somthing.... i'm telling the truth but.......... some of my friends think i look like michael jackson!!!!!!!

i DON'T THINK SO !

privacy

I talk to my mum more about him recently.. she used to absolutely hate him and i couldn't mention him around her.. but now she's calmed down a little. I think she's starting to see the possibility of him being innocent :)

Originally posted by Black Loafers
????

i'm telling the truth i am . i got hair , lips and eyebrows like mj . one of my friends always tells me ... " when i see you , i remember michael jackson ."

i'm like .... " what the fu*k "! . i don't believe i look like him but that's what they say

For me no. I am practically the only MJ fan where I live. Everybody else pretty much hates him and doesn't want to talk about him. It was pretty much the same way when I was in school. I was constanetly picked on and made fun of in school because I had liked MJ. Where all the other kids as well as teachers hated him.

-JANIE-

Tell me something.

How does an eleven year old kid from Glasgow look like a 47 year old Michael Jackson?!?!?