BET MJ marathon

floetic_justice

They played this version of Blood of the dancefloor I never seen before. It was samething as the Refugee Camp Remix video except it wasnt the remix but the original track.

Than the part where Michael kind of does the tootsie roll (lol) the music stops, changes into this little remix which goes with the dance better, than goes back to the music...and this part was longer than in the remix video...cause they only showed it for like 3 seconds. (If you dont know what I'm talking about its the part where Michael claps his hands than does the butterfly lol).

But everything else was basically the same; just addition to extra clips or scenes extended.

Did anyone else notice this? :cryptic

floacist

One video is the wyclef remix and one is Michael doing his best salsa/bachata impression..I seen the one you are talking about and I loved it.

Cristine87

Originally posted by floacist
One video is the wyclef remix and one is Michael doing his best salsa/bachata impression..I seen the one you are talking about and I loved it.
I love that!

floetic_justice

0kay so I'm not imaging things :laugh Its funny, I can see a slightest change in something. Like, I think theres 2 different versions of Ghosts. Very petty differences like the dancing isnt exactly the same (same choreography, just I see small differences) you can hear him stomp. Also you know how at the end when the boy opens his mouth they just cut to a scene of the house? Well theres a version where the cut to the house and all the ghosts fly out again and one laughs in the camera lol I like the other version better though.

Christina looks pretty in your sig Cristine..