Beyonce falls face first on stage on B\'day tour! lol

senecajackson

I love Beyonce, but this is too funny i had to share in case you guys havent seen it. I knew them wild moves were dangerous! :rollin

Violet Flower

I saw that, it's good that she's ok cause it could have been worse, dancing on the stairs in heels is a dangerous combination. She should consider wearing flat heels in her performances if she's gonna dance down some stairs. :)

Oh btw they removed the video, I guess because she saw it on youtube, which she did'nt want lol.

MJfan01'

LMFAO. It's funny because I went to her concert in Houston. I swear if she had fell there I would had never stopped laughing.

senecajackson

u know she had the nerve to ask people not to post footage of her fall if they had it! lol
Jeez Beyonce' lightin up, u fell on ur face...so what! lol:lol She sure didnt ask that when Michelle fell!

doesitmatter

senecajackson;195521 said:
u know she had the nerve to ask people not to post footage of her fall if they had it! lol
Jeez Beyonce' lightin up, u fell on ur face...so what! lol:lol She sure didnt ask that when Michelle fell!

:rollin I remember a time they had soo many versions of Michelle falling on youtube. It was ridiculous!