Beyonce performs Jackson 5 Medley

Shannon

There's never been a doubt that she loves Michael very much, this should prove that once again. Thanks for posting. :)

I wonder if Michael remembers when they met. That'd be so cool! But after all the experiences in his life, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't remember.

Tessa

glittergloved_one;179013 said:
I wonder if Michael remembers when they met. That'd be so cool! But after all the experiences in his life, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't remember.

Oh, Im sure by now that he does! Beyonce probably didnt let him get enough of it!!!

But she has yet to prove herself worthy, when Michael gets back on the scene..is she irreplacable? *drumroll*!!

I was about to post this days ago but I was too busy at school.:lol

Beyonce is sooo cool. I love love her. Michael and Beyonce are my favorists!:wub: :D

HeavenSent

Aw when was this?!

I think Beyonce's love for Michael is the reason why she's gotten to present him awards twice. People understand that not only does she respect him, but she's head over heels!

Tessa

HeavenSent;179078 said:
Aw when was this?!

I think Beyonce's love for Michael is the reason why she's gotten to present him awards twice. People understand that not only does she respect him, but she's head over heels!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Now thats a fact!:rollin

HeavenSent;179078 said:
Aw when was this?!

YES YES YES!:mf_w00t2:

:lol

Sorry, I just love Michael and Beyonce sooo much.:wub: I still can't forget that footage of Beyonce jumping up and down after hearing Michael on the phone for 'What More Can I Give'. She was like a little kid who just saw her crush.:lol So cute.:wub: :wub:

Tessa

EuphoricNostalgia;179293 said:
YES YES YES!:mf_w00t2:

:lol

Sorry, I just love Michael and Beyonce sooo much.:wub: I still can't forget that footage of Beyonce jumping up and down after hearing Michael on the phone for 'What More Can I Give'. She was like a little kid who just saw her crush.:lol So cute.:wub: :wub:

You mean, when he asked her to put her voice on in that song?
ooooo, id like to see that!!