bite my finger i feel pain..overjoy..

minnie michael

:lol:

i am sorry maybe i made a silly thread again..and i just check out MJJF and got the news that in the last 24 hours our Michael's records sale are up..and super hero Mez will show up in a famous show and talk about how victorious we are...awww...i cant help biting my fingers and i feel pain i mean suddenly this world belong to us again..again.. :tooexcite :tooexcite

do u remember what Michael did before this ?? he was shooting " one more chance" video in las vegas..right now maybe our plans will go on..remember that men clothes line in Japan..remember Michael told us the best is coming..and remember everything about Michael about all of us..

aww..i feel all of this just like a nightmare i feel we have never been through this i feel we just lost our memories for a period and then we come back and still be full of live...awww..

but i still face the reality and i wanna tell something to Michael :

Michael..we are waiting for you forever just like the first day we love you, and right now all of you need to do is have a good rest and enjoy your life and eat more and donot make your mama and us feel worried..and then your back..please donot scared us off..and i am dreaming of we will have a super birthday for you this year...this time we will have a super-duper one better than that one in 03..and we need to send our cards and wishes to you from the every corner of the world and warmth your heart..please forget those memories ok..from yesterday on..all of you get is love..Michael..i wanna see your smile..you have no impression yesterday...but i know you cried.. Michael smile again ok..

and we will wait for you patiently..no matter what u will do..and when you will do..we appreciate it..as your fans we dnot want you give us one record in a year..we donot want you make world-wide tour every year( even we want from the deepest hearts)...we just want your happiness..we want you live in a happy life..that's all matters..

Michael.. i believe you have already made a long long plan lists in your head..and tell us ok... i know you love movies..your dream is making moives..this time we will do it and make it come ture..maybe next year Oscar is ours...yeah... :thumbsup :thumbsup and Michael..i have so many words wanna tell you..really..you fulfill my life fulfill my dream fulfill my mind...thank you very much Michael..i am so proud of being your fan..

ps:

donot forget what you promised us, you said you are ready to let us see our babes.. Prince.. Paris and Blanket..you promised us you will let us see them.. i canot wait.xiixixix.. :bleh: :rollingba :rollingba