Blanket

mjmsc

I think Michael's children are so great!and espeacially Blanket is so funny.Do you know when is his birthday or other informations about him?I think he is adopted (2 months before Michael said he has a new baby ,a very ill and abandonated boy was broutgh into his house) and I think that is very sweet :D
Michael loves them all so much!they are his life!!!!!!!! :thumbsup

frozen rose

no, 'Blanket' isn't adopted. Prince Michael Jackson II was born of a serigant mother!
But yes, I think 'Blanket' is going to be a handsome boy growing up! I can see Michael in him for sure! :)

DivinityMJ

guys i'm soooo greatfull michael has 3 children cuz he is very happy thanks to them.and Blanket was so sweet in LWMJ.dont you agree that they are his future?(not saying that his children will be the next Michael Jackson or s/g)

mjmsc

Michael hated the idea of artificial insemination-he felt offended.:-(so i don't think he did that for Blanket.i think he said that to protect the baby:)!don't you?
but it's true they are his future!!!!

Shannon

I havent seen Blanket yet, but Im sure he is very sweet. Michael's children are so lovely, just as their daddy :rollingba