Blend request

Mathilde

If anybody should feel like making me a blend with Joaquin Phoenix, I would appreciate it very much!

I'll find some pics, as soon as I know if anyone would like to make the blend :)

A

Anonymous

I could try if the pictures goes a long a bit or have the same kinda quality :)

Mathilde

thankyou Emma! Are these ok:

http://www.dearjoaquin.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=578

I know some are in colours, and some are in black and white, but it would be ok, if you just turned them all into black and white, if that makes it less complicated. I wouldn't mind at all! Or you could just only use those that are in colour, it's all up to you!

And if it's not too much to ask, then I would love to have a matching avatar to go with the blend :) You don't have to make one though.

A

Anonymous

I'll see what I can do! :) I haven't taken a request for ages! :)

A

Anonymous

I'm gonna get started with it now. I have no idea what you want as a text, so I just put something that looks good lol

A

Anonymous

phoenix.jpg

phoenix.jpg

There you go! I hope you like them! :) I kinda do though. I used lyrics from Aerosmith and their songs "Beyond Beautiful" and "Crazy". First was gonna find something from Sting but I listened to Aerosmith at the time I made them so I thought I better have these! :)

Mathilde

Oh wow, thankyou Emma, I love them! And I love Aerosmith, so no problem with using their lyrics!

Again, thankyou so much Emma!

I'm gonna upload them to my own account at photobucket, so you don't have to keep them on yours if you don't want to.

A

Anonymous

No problem! :) I am glad you like them! And look, they work well together with you last fm chart!

Mathilde

Yeah they do! I hope you don't mind that I got inspired by you to also add a chart to my signature?! I think they're kinda fun.

A

Anonymous

Haha Awww nooo of course not! You're so sweet ^^ Yay for charts!