Brain cells perfectly wasted

floacist

Brain cells perfectly wasted by MOI during a very weird mood :)

--

Dismissed friendships and a misleading kiss.
Followed by broken promises and an unfulfilled wish.
Confusing dreams like a virgin with the mentality of a sex fiend.
Is it an understatement to say that life aint always how it seems?
Orgasms come up as an act like amateur improvisation.
False expectations disguised as the truth is only considered as mental masturbation.
Insulted instantly when called a borderline alcoholic yet spent my Friday night introducing Bacardi to my toilet.
I have been told to look at myself with a new pair of eyes but until then I only witness a fake smile and thick thighs.
Music is considered a great form of escapism but how come I feel like my music is caged up like those Hispanics in prison?
Totally isolated like Gotti in ‘93 being denied phone calls and visits.
Brain cells perfectly wasted but until the day they recuperate, I’ll just try and concentrate.

:ahha

floacist

Another weird writing mood resulted in one of my most recent blobs of words (poetry/floetry..whatever) And just keep in mind that I write about stuff that is kinda dumb and dont make sense its cause this one is from a dream and contains not very good structure but writing should be whatever you want it to be so here it is;

Dream

Dozing in and out of a moca coloured dream.

A place where you take your coffee with a bottle of Gin and fat free whip cream.

Sex is a colour and love is a smell.

A place where ignorance,racism and depression only exist in Hell.

Skin smells like brand new clothes and your body is designed perfectly like italian couture.

Everyday of the week is Saturday night and the news paper is nothing but the best of poetry.

A place where fish tan and we can all swim freely because kool aid has replaced a polluted sea.

There are no problems because they can go away with the swipe of your paint brush and you will never fall out of love with your longtime crush.

Stars moan and terrorist attacks happen backwards, a Place where if you dont jump in the water backwards youre considered a coward.

Strawberries run thru your veins and Cancer is only a bad word its at a place where licking one hundred dollar bills isnt obsurd.

You confidently walk into a crowded room wearing nothing but a smile when the party is nothing but fully dressed people.

A place where you can get drunk off imaginary cockatails and science is considered illegal.

Go to a place where reality decided to take a permanant holiday and do whatever the hell you want starting today.

:S

floacist

Thanks Carla and I havent heard anyone use the term Bomb Diggity in yearrrsss and it was very refreshing to see it again :)

I could never get this published who would buy or read it?Drunks,whores and weirdos worldwide I guess..lol.