C\'MON PEOPLE! GET MORE INVOLVED!

C'MON PEOPLE! GET MORE INVOLVED WITH THIS FORUM! I dont want it to get baleeted because nobodies using it! Check out the winamp skin whisper made and the wallpapers i made! Make sure to post some comments!

A

Anonymous

If you want some more: check out the [url="www.steady-laughing.com/media.htm]Steady Laughing Media Section[/url] :)

Are we allowed to post video performances or is this media section strickly used for the purpose of multimedia creatvity.. i.e Wallpapers etc..??

moonball29

A.Beautiful.Mind said:
Are we allowed to post video performances or is this media section strickly used for the purpose of multimedia creatvity.. i.e Wallpapers etc..??
i was wondering the same thing...

ajkinkycuffs

I used to post alot of wall papers and stuff and I'd share em around the in the communities I'd go to, but I just haven't had the inspiration to make anything...maybe if I stare at MJ a little more? hehe..i've had an idea..but we'll see what happens..cause i love graphic designs.

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Hello. Trying to do just that. Perhaps it just me but all I find in Wallpapers etc is tiny X boxes.

Something lacking on my system maybe. Like to keep changing my wallpaper.

Fran

Fran, you're right up there with the others!:thumbsup I haven't the faintest idea how to change my wallpaper:rolleyes: :lol

About time I learnt I think:lol

Mysti!

Fran

mysteriousone said:
Fran, you're right up there with the others!:thumbsup I haven't the faintest idea how to change my wallpaper:rolleyes: :lol

The other day I quite by chance discovered that when I right click on a favourite picture and choose Set it as a Desktop background I can install it on my desktop. :) Does depend on the size of the picture as to how it is displayed. A big one fills the screen. :D Smaller ones display in the form of Tiles, that is the same picture over and over. It is great to be able to do this as I can change the view so easily.

There are so many Michael pictures to choose. :cloud9

Try it it is fun if it will work for you. My comp is Windows XP.

Hope this helps. :)

Fran

Shannon

Fran said:
mysteriousone said:

The other day I quite by chance discovered that when I right click on a favourite picture and choose Set it as a Desktop background I can install it on my desktop. :) Does depend on the size of the picture as to how it is displayed. A big one fills the screen. Smaller ones display in the form of Tiles, that is the same picture over and over. It is great to be able to do this as I can change the view so easily.

There are so many Michael pictures to choose.

Try it it is fun if it will work for you. My comp is Windows XP.

Hope this helps.

Fran
Funny you should say this, Fran. I just explained it for Mysti yesterday and gave her a wallpaper too. :) She soon enough discovered how easy it is indeed. :) Now I think the problem is instead that there aren't many enough wallpapers to dig up, she'll change it every day. :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Funny you should say this, Fran. I just explained it for Mysti yesterday and gave her a wallpaper too. :) She soon enough discovered how easy it is indeed. :) Now I think the problem is instead that there aren't many enough wallpapers to dig up, she'll change it every day. :lol

LOL! No wonder I hadn't seen it, (Frans response that is) I mean, she only posted it on the 7th October (today for me, lol) and well you kept me busy in MSN and I never got around to looking at todays posts till after you'd left:rolleyes: :p

But, yes Fran, that's exactly what Veronica taught me today! Right click and a new wallpaper appears! Unbelievably easy!:lol However, the wallpaper Veronica has made me, will stay for quite some time, like her siggy and avatar she made for me!:wub: The wallpaper is of Michael in Japan accepting his Legend Award! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
But, yes Fran, that's exactly what Veronica taught me today! Right click and a new wallpaper appears! Unbelievably easy!:lol However, the wallpaper Veronica has made me, will stay for quite some time, like her siggy and avatar she made for me!:wub: The wallpaper is of Michael in Japan accepting his Legend Award! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Mysti!
Uhm... Michael was gorgeous in Japan, especially when he accepted the Legend Award. But, the wallpaper I made for you is not from Japan, actually I think it is from Monaco in 2002 or something. :p I don't remember the exact time. However, the outfits are not very unlike... ;)

I'm so glad you liked my wallpaper, though. :D I loved making it too. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Uhm... Michael was gorgeous in Japan, especially when he accepted the Legend Award. But, the wallpaper I made for you is not from Japan, actually I think it is from Monaco in 2002 or something. :p I don't remember the exact time. However, the outfits are not very unlike... ;)

I'm so glad you liked my wallpaper, though. I loved making it too. :8-26-03fruits_apple

:blink: Are you serious, Veronica? :unsure: I had no idea honestly! I thought it was Michael accepting his Legend Award in Japan this year! What award did he receive in Monaco in 2002? Anyone? Would be nice to know exactly what it was for, as it is my wallpaper, and people who visit me at home are bound to see it, so....I have to find out as much as I can about it!:wub:

Oh, and I don't just like it..........I LUV it:wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
:blink: Are you serious, Veronica? :unsure: I had no idea honestly! I thought it was Michael accepting his Legend Award in Japan this year! What award did he receive in Monaco in 2002? Anyone? Would be nice to know exactly what it was for, as it is my wallpaper, and people who visit me at home are bound to see it, so....I have to find out as much as I can about it!:wub:

Oh, and I don't just like it..........I LUV it:wub:

Mysti!
I honestly can't remember which award it was. :blink: But if you want, I'd love to make you a new wallpaper with pictures from Japan...? :D If I were you, I would have accepted the offer. And, then you can switch from time to time too. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
I honestly can't remember which award it was. :blink: But if you want, I'd love to make you a new wallpaper with pictures from Japan...? :D If I were you, I would have accepted the offer. And, then you can switch from time to time too. :8-26-03fruits_apple

I accept your offer with pleasure, Veronica! :wub:

Mysti!

mcilroga

Is this the new wallpaper thread?!
imagesimagehttp3A2F2Fcommunity.gif

If so, here's mine: :wub:

http://www.marvinclub.com.ar/new/wallpapers/Michael0_2.jpg

It's simple, but I absolutely love it. :wub:

Fran

Shannon said:
Fran said:
Funny you should say this, Fran. I just explained it for Mysti yesterday and gave her a wallpaper too. :) She soon enough discovered how easy it is indeed. :) Now I think the problem is instead that there aren't many enough wallpapers to dig up, she'll change it every day.

Shannon it is good that you explained to Misti how to change that wallpaper.

Mind you It really would be good to find some new M J Wallpapers. I tend to right click on pictures of Michael. That works fine so long as they are large enough. Try it with a small picture and you get it there Ok but tiled effect the same picture over and over. Far to busy for me.

Alas I have not worked out how to make Wallpaper. :(

Still there are some great Michael pictures out there which look brilliant on screen. :cloud9

So changing them is not a problem. Enjoy it. :)

Fran