C\'MON PEOPLE! GET MORE INVOLVED!

Shannon

Fran said:
Shannon said:
Shannon it is good that you explained to Misti how to change that wallpaper.

Mind you It really would be good to find some new M J Wallpapers. I tend to right click on pictures of Michael. That works fine so long as they are large enough. Try it with a small picture and you get it there Ok but tiled effect the same picture over and over. Far to busy for me.

Alas I have not worked out how to make Wallpaper. :(

Still there are some great Michael pictures out there which look brilliant on screen. :cloud9

So changing them is not a problem. Enjoy it. :)

Fran
If you want, I'd love to make you a wallpaper too. :) Just show me the photos you would like, text, colors, style, etc, and I can see what I can do. :D Just send me a PM or reply here if you would like one. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

mcilroga said:
Is this the new wallpaper thread?!
imagesimagehttp3A2F2Fcommunity.gif

If so, here's mine: :wub:

http://www.marvinclub.com.ar/new/wallpapers/Michael0_2.jpg

It's simple, but I absolutely love it. :wub:

Jesse that is awesome!! :mf_w00t2: You're right, very simple but wow, very unique!:D Do you mind if I save it so I can use it sometime....pretty please? :wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Shannon it is good that you explained to Misti how to change that wallpaper.

Mind you It really would be good to find some new M J Wallpapers. I tend to right click on pictures of Michael. That works fine so long as they are large enough. Try it with a small picture and you get it there Ok but tiled effect the same picture over and over. Far to busy for me.

Alas I have not worked out how to make Wallpaper. :(

Still there are some great Michael pictures out there which look brilliant on screen. :cloud9

So changing them is not a problem. Enjoy it. :)

Fran

Yes, Fran, it's very kind of Veronica to take the time and explain how to change my wallpaper! It was alot easier than I had originally thought, that's for sure, lol! I'm loving it MJEOL, we learn something new everyday! :D

I agree, there are so many great pictures of Michael out there that will make beautiful wallpapers, it's very hard to choose one, lol! I love Jesse's one (i.e. my previous post)! I hope others post their wallpapers in this thread! It's nice to see what other members are using!

Mysti!

SweetGirl;179738 said:
My Mom doesn't want me on Myspace. I don't think she would be happy.

:blink: As far as I know, there wasn't really any talk of myspace on this thread...unless I'm missing something *looks back thru posts*....

I don't think so..:confused:

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one;179762 said:
:blink: As far as I know, there wasn't really any talk of myspace on this thread...unless I'm missing something *looks back thru posts*....

I don't think so..:confused:

Pass!!! :idontknow

Maybe Wallpapers are connected to Myspace in some way! :lol :idontknow

Mysti!