Calendar Magic.

Fran

Calendar Magic.

Calendar Page September 2006. What is this that I see?

The picture is dark.

Michael in Concert and in full song standing on the crane way out above the audience. The wind machine has his robes billowing out all around him. Could this be Earth Song?

For once the Audience is hushed, awestruck by the magic they see before them.

The richness of the colours, the dark red, the blue, the black and cream. It is as if it is an Old Master I am seeing. A wonderful Oil painting from many years past?

What could this be - at a quick glance I see a violin in Michael’s hands. The weeping of the strings adding to the Orchestra that is Michael’s Voice building higher and higher as Michael pleads with God to Save the World.

The pain of the destruction all around. The felling wantonly of the trees robbing the world of the Oxygen makers. Pure greed killing the elephants stealing their ivory tusks. How could anyone bear do that? Even worse the destruction of war killing and maiming Gods people. The anguish the pain. How could any sane person sanction this?

Crying out alone for sanity and peace.

Will you be there?

Can you see it too?

Fran

mysteriousone

Fran, what a beautiful piece of work you have done there:) From the "Old Master I am seeing" to the "Violin in Michael's hands"--beautiful:wub:

I'm wondering though, if it should have been posted in "The Writers" forum! Don't worry, as I'm sure the mods wouldn't mind moving it to it's rightful place for you if that's the case!:)

Thank you for sharing!

Mysti!

Fran

mysteriousone said:
Fran, what a beautiful piece of work you have done there:) From the "Old Master I am seeing" to the "Violin in Michael's hands"--beautiful:wub:

I'm wondering though, if it should have been posted in "The Writers" forum! Don't worry, as I'm sure the mods wouldn't mind moving it to it's rightful place for you if that's the case!:)

Thank you for sharing!

Mysti!

Thankyou Mysti!

It is something that kept bugging me all month about that picture .... the colouring and the violin which disappeared as soon as I directly looked at the picture. It really is sort of like magic. :) It got that I could not stop writing about it.

I would love to know if anyone else can see the violin or is it just me?

Fran

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Thankyou Mysti!

It is something that kept bugging me all month about that picture .... the colouring and the violin which disappeared as soon as I directly looked at the picture. It really is sort of like magic. :) It got that I could not stop writing about it.

I would love to know if anyone else can see the violin or is it just me?

Fran

:eek: I'm sorry, Fran, I haven't even seen this picture you're speaking of:rolleyes: I thought your post was just something you thought up yourself, sort of like creative writing or poetry! Can you post this calendar picture so I can see it--it does sound magical:)

Mysti!

Fran

mysteriousone said:
:eek: I'm sorry, Fran, I haven't even seen this picture you're speaking of:rolleyes: I thought your post was just something you thought up yourself, sort of like creative writing or poetry! Can you post this calendar picture so I can see it--it does sound magical:)

Mysti!

Very much a calendar picture. I enjoy collecting Michael's calendars always have the latest one on display. This one in the kitchen. I never look ahead to the next picture until the correct month so it comes up fresh which adds to the pleasure.

As for posting the picture you are posing a problem with that one. I doubt very much if I can scan it in with my old scanner. :( Wonder if this years calendar pictures have been posted anywhere on the web. Does anyone Know?

I know it is not a lot of help but I have already ordered next years calendar.

Fran

This calendar sounds really good! I wonder where I can get one?
And I agree with Mysti, how you described it was absoloutely wonderful, Fran.:8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Very much a calendar picture. I enjoy collecting Michael's calendars always have the latest one on display. This one in the kitchen. I never look ahead to the next picture until the correct month so it comes up fresh which adds to the pleasure.

As for posting the picture you are posing a problem with that one. I doubt very much if I can scan it in with my old scanner. :( Wonder if this years calendar pictures have been posted anywhere on the web. Does anyone Know?

I know it is not a lot of help but I have already ordered next years calendar.

Fran

That's wonderful, Fran! I've only ever had one calendar of Michael's (1988):wub: Do you order them online? I'd love to start collecting calendars of Michael! (I no longer have my dog, so would have no problem where he's concerned *he got hold of my last one, grrrrrr*):(

It's a shame you can't scan this particular picture you're speaking of too!:( Nevermind, hopefully someone in MJEOL will read this thread and be able to direct us to a link that has the picture *fingers crossed*

Mysti!

Fran

glittergloved_one said:
This calendar sounds really good! I wonder where I can get one?

Hmm! Sorry I had just about typed up my reply and then I lost it! Can't remember all I said. I don't know where to get older issues, but just sometimes they turn up secondhand. I presume online too.

Year 2007 I have ordered mail order from http://www.365calendars.com I have bought from them before. :)

I prefer by far to buy official ones but there has not been any in recent years. Result I do buy the unofficial ones which I believe the 2007 one I have ordered to be. Better than nothing and if an official one comes out I will undobtably buy that too.

And I agree with Mysti, how you described it was absoloutely wonderful, Fran.:8-26-03respect:

Thank you both glittergloved_one and Misti for your comments on my write up. Just felt I needed to say just what I was repeatedly seeing. So magical. :)

Really it would be good if Michael would just once in awhile let us see him playing an instrument or two. He is so musical he surely must have this ability too. Just a small glimpse would do as a fun extra maybe on DVD or whatever. We know for sure he plays percussion. :)

To do so would surely add an extra dimension to his art?

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Thank you both glittergloved_one and Misti for your comments on my write up. Just felt I needed to say just what I was repeatedly seeing. So magical. :)

Really it would be good if Michael would just once in awhile let us see him playing an instrument or two. He is so musical he surely must have this ability too. Just a small glimpse would do as a fun extra maybe on DVD or whatever. We know for sure he plays percussion. :)

I'm still waiting to see that picture:( I wish someone could help us out here! Nevermind though, I'll take your word for it:D

It would be nice to see Michael play an instrument or two, yes! Perhaps he has that in mind now...or to do it in the next ten-twenty years time! There's going to come a time when he'll no longer be able to handle the dance routines, so his hands will be free to play an instrument or two! :idontknow We'll have to wait and see, I guess:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Fran

mysteriousone said:
I'm still waiting to see that picture:( I wish someone could help us out here! Nevermind though, I'll take your word for it:D

It would be nice to see Michael play an instrument or two, yes! Perhaps he has that in mind now...or to do it in the next ten-twenty years time! There's going to come a time when he'll no longer be able to handle the dance routines, so his hands will be free to play an instrument or two! :idontknow We'll have to wait and see, I guess:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Found the picture we were looking for. Only a tiny one but it is there plus more calendar pics as well. October one is there too ........ hmm! :D

Open up this link Michael Walls, For the MJ Obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!! - Michael Jackson Discussion
and the calendar pics I am talking about are on the back of the door in this fans room. This fan Mayah has a super display of pics in her room. Well worth looking at. :)

Look at the larger pictures on the back of the door. Fourth picture down. Right hand column. Top right hand corner is this months picture .... so lovely. Anyone know when and where this one was taken? I do not recall seeing him in this lovely white jacket before.:blink:

The picture directly underneath this one is the September 2006 pic that inspired me to start this thread in the first place.

Enjoy.

Fran

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Found the picture we were looking for. Only a tiny one but it is there plus more calendar pics as well. October one is there too ........ hmm!

Open up this link Michael Walls, For the MJ Obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!! - Michael Jackson Discussion
and the calendar pics I am talking about are on the back of the door in this fans room. This fan Mayah has a super display of pics in her room. Well worth looking at.

Look at the larger pictures on the back of the door. Fourth picture down. Right hand column. Top right hand corner is this months picture .... so lovely. Anyone know when and where this one was taken? I do not recall seeing him in this lovely white jacket before.

The picture directly underneath this one is the September 2006 pic that inspired me to start this thread in the first place.

Enjoy.

Fran

Fran, I wish you had copy and pasted the link in here, as it would have made it so much easier for me:blink: :lol I got some thread about "obsession" Are you an obsessed fan? (something along those lines) I read the whole 13 pages of comments (even came across a Envii, who sounded familiar):lol Moonball29 too...actually a few people from MJEOL had comments over there in that thread:lol I did NOT however come across any calendar pictures:uh_uh: the very thing I was wanting to come across, lol! Is it possible for you to copy and paste the link in here for me, please? I'm sure it's fine because I've seen a few people copy and paste links to other sites for MJEOL'ers to take a look at!

If you can't don't worry, I will keep looking until I find those pictures! Might take a little longer, but that's okay, I'll get there eventually! :unsure: :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

What a lovely piece of text you posted there, Fran. :D Pure magic. I haven't seen the picture you are talking about unfortunately, but I'd love to if you could post the link to it. I've never had a calender of Michael, but I do know there have been some official ones the last few years. :) At least I know there's one for 2006. So you should check out different fan sites the next upcoming months because I believe there will be some information soon. :)

Shannon

Fran said:

Aaah, absolutely. :wub: Hundred percent agree. Especially piano, in my opinion. :)

Fran

Sorry everyone. I obviously got the link wrong! :(

Misti I am trying copy and paste this time as it did not work last time the way I did it then. Hope this does!

http://www.mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=60505

You will find the calendar picture I wrote about on the back of the door in the fourth picture down. Eight calendar pictures there. The top right hand one of this group is the October one .... for this month Michael looking so striking in a white jacket. So lovely :)

The September 06 one which I wrote about is the one directly under that one.

Just hope you can see it now. :)

Enjoy.

Fran

Shannon

I think I found the picture you meant, Fran, and guess what... I can see the violin too. :mf_w00t2: Wow.

Fran

Shannon said:
I think I found the picture you meant, Fran, and guess what... I can see the violin too. :mf_w00t2: Wow.

Shannon I am so pleased. Pure magic isn't it. :D

I was reluctant to move on to the next page but that one is great too. A different kind of magic. Michael in a super white jacket. :cloud9 Would be good to know when and where this picture was taken. Any one know?

Fran

Shannon

Fran said:
Shannon I am so pleased. Pure magic isn't it. :D

I was reluctant to move on to the next page but that one is great too. A different kind of magic. Michael in a super white jacket. :cloud9 Would be good to know when and where this picture was taken. Any one know?

Fran
Pure magic indeed, Fran. :D I have never seen the photo before, and it seems like the violin disappears if you look at it really hard. That's what makes it so magic, that too. :cloud9

Shannon

And may I add that the calender pictures from the ''One more chance'' short film are gorgeous too? :D Michael looks fabolous. Too bad it was never released.

Fran

Shannon said:
And may I add that the calender pictures from the ''One more chance'' short film are gorgeous too? :D Michael looks fabolous. Too bad it was never released.

Ooooh! They sound great. Where did you see those? :blink:

The Invincible Album has given me so much pleasure over the years. :D

Such a shame so little has been released from it. :( More singles and films would have added to the delight. :cloud9

Fran