Can anyone sum up Michael\'s life in one paragraph?

Cristine87

I have to write this essay on a person I find interesting. I chose Michael, ofcourse! One of the paragraphs has to be about the person's history, but Michael has had such an eventful life, I don't know how to put it in a paragraph. Can anyone help me?

danaluvsmj

hmm I'll try:

Michael Joseph Jackson has never had a normal life. Born August 29th 1958 in Gary, Indiana, he was the seventh child of Joseph and Katherine Jackson. From a young age when it was discovered that his sons were talented, Joe Jackson pushed his boys hard until they made it to stardom at Motown. Michael was never able to have a normal childhood, so he expressed his emotions throughout his music as he branched out on his own and ended up recording one of the biggest selling albums of all time as an adult. With all his success, however, has come some difficulties with two child molestation accusations and being put on trial, but there is no denying that Michael Jackson is a big influence in American music and is strong enough to overcome all the personal pain faced throughout his life.