Can NY1 make me a blend??

sunny

I dunno how to do it myself, im not so good with computers.
I'd like to have a blend of MJ...could anyone pls make me one? U see im working on my own fanfiction site and it kinda looks bored still.
If any of you nice peeps decides to wanne help me out just put ur name under the blend so u get all the credit.
The name of my site is MJFantasy, if it's to difficult to write on a blend then nevermind that!..Im glad if anyone is wanting to help me out and I realy don't care which pictures u use, ya'll are talented so I'll leave it up to you.

Thanks for reading this!

sunny

Thank you so much MJ's Kougra and JohnnyslilPirate!...Dangerous history area will be great!
But if you don't have pic's on ur comp from that area then u can use some other I don't mind.
Im already happy u guys want to help me out! Don't forget to add ur name for the credit!

THX!

no problem! here u can use this 1 i made :)

mjackson.jpg

sunny

hon, can u make me 1 more?? pretty pulease? lol
If it takes to much time I understand tho..;)

So is it difficult to make blends? Cuz it sure does look like it

Love..,sunny

Originally posted by sunny
hon, can u make me 1 more?? pretty pulease? lol
If it takes to much time I understand tho..;)

So is it difficult to make blends? Cuz it sure does look like it

Love..,sunny
well it is at first when you get photoshop but once you get the hang of it, it's really not that hard :)

and sure I can make you some more, no problem! :thumbsup

sunny

MJ's Kougra yes thank you hon! :D

lilpirate..i don't got photoshop..=S I downloaded it once but i couldn't open it lol...like i said im not smart with computers..tho i wish i could make blends!

One more questions..is blends the same thing as banners? Could I use a blend for a banner for my fan fiction site? like u know when u enter a site theres usually a picture with the name of the page..thats a banner right???

Guys I found nice picture on the web of michael but i dunno how to post it here *lol* I wanne show u so maybe u can use it for a blend?

Anyways thank you guys for doing this for me! It's very much appeciated...but don't forget to add ur name, for the credit...I don't want ppl to think i made it cuz it aint far to you guys!..

luv ya and again thx!!

Originally posted by sunny
MJ's Kougra yes thank you hon! :D

lilpirate..i don't got photoshop..=S I downloaded it once but i couldn't open it lol...like i said im not smart with computers..tho i wish i could make blends!

One more questions..is blends the same thing as banners? Could I use a blend for a banner for my fan fiction site? like u know when u enter a site theres usually a picture with the name of the page..thats a banner right???

Guys I found nice picture on the web of michael but i dunno how to post it here *lol* I wanne show u so maybe u can use it for a blend?

Anyways thank you guys for doing this for me! It's very much appeciated...but don't forget to add ur name, for the credit...I don't want ppl to think i made it cuz it aint far to you guys!..

luv ya and again thx!!

yes u can use a blend as a banner for entering a site :) and don't feel bad when I first got photoshop I sucked @ it :laugh

and to post a picture on here just add
at the end of it.

hope that helps! :thumbsup

and thanks Sarah

I can try to make you a couple too. B yours rocks girl! What font did you use, I believe I saw that one time, and just forgot to ask the person what it was. I love it! :D

sunny

Anyone who wants to make me a blend/banner and has the time to do so, pls do so! lol
I love them! Ya'll are great! and so sweet for doing thx so much ur a big help!
If possible can anyone add MJ Fantasy in the blend or banner??

lilpirate...wel I'd love to try photoshop but i heard it's expensive...but someone tried to download a free one on my comp and i couldn't open the document when it was finished downloading...dunno why =S

anyway ima try to get that picture on here!

thx guys luv ya!

Here's mine, I'm working on something else. I'm not going to post it if it does't look right! :nonono: lol sunny I hope you like it and it doesn't hurt your eyes. :bleh:

::Blend One.::
sunnyblend104.jpg

sunny

Dreamin' UndertheStarz...thank you! I love them! Whats font? :idontknow *feels stupit* And whats wrong with it..I don't see anything wrong