Can someone help me with...

luisamj

Can someone please help me with the lyrics of "In the back"? I really love this song but I don't understand everything Mike's singing.
Thank u very much.

HeavenSent

I love the song too, it's really grown on me.

The only part i can understand is the "why you wanna hit me/kick me/hurt me...whatever, lol" and the " dreams don't last forever..."

and the "why you stab me in the back."

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I love the song too, it's really grown on me.

The only part i can understand is the "why you wanna hit me/kick me/hurt me...whatever, lol" and the " dreams don't last forever..."

and the "why you stab me in the back."

It's such a shame Michael couldn't elaborate the singing. :laugh The musical arrangment is on the level of Who Is It for me.

:nonono:

Michael, Michael!

:laugh - It would have been great to hear a final recording of In the back. I know what we could do. We can fill in the blanks and write the rest of the lyrics and see what people come up with? You see, there was a purpose behind this unfinished song :bleh: Michael's a genus, he wants us to experience the creative side of writing :laugh

~Jamie~

:laugh Totally, I can't wait to see what people come out with if they decide to take this challenge which has been set by no other than Michael himself :laugh . Keep that in Mind folks ;)

I've just been listening to In the Back, and I ain't got a clue. Well, you'll be laughing your head off if I attempt interpreting what Michael might be saying (Might being the operative word)

~Jamie~

A

Anonymous

I GOT IT!

The interpretation..

'Da, da da da, shh, da da' means..

The next time you stab me in the back I'll kill you in your sleep. That's why he says dreams don't last forever, because he'll kill you in the middle of the dream...

I'm so ****ing smart.

A

Anonymous

Also, if you'll notice the BG music. It gets that 'dreamy' effect at one point. You know what I mean...'oooooooooooooo' that part. Then it stops. That's when the kill takes place and the dream ends.