can someone help??!!

lia

ok, basically i'v buncked skool today and i was alset to go but my crapy sister cancelled on me last minute. i'v never done this sort of thing be4, so i'm gonna be on my own, cause i don't know anyone, and non of my mates will come. so if u see me can u say like hi or something?

this sounds so desprate!!!!!!

privacy

Post a pic of yourself so people will be able to know what you look like. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Also, do you know how to get there from where you are? Do you need any help?

lia

ah thanx so much. well i can't post a pic cause i don't have the right stuff.
i'm 17, tall erm, my hairs black , i'm black. oh yeah, and i'm wearin a skirt.
i'm comin from edgware. and where is this place again please?

privacy

The Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London.

I don't think I'll be there today but I should be there wednesday.. I'll have a look around see who's going and tell them to say hi so you're ok :)

-JANIE-

Can I be really mumsy for a moment and just ask you to be careful if you're going into London on your own?

It's a really good idea to arrange to meet up with people from here - I'll be going up on Saturday alone myself, so I'll be doing the same thing - but just be careful, alright? If you get there and can't find the person you're looking for, don't attract attention to the fact that you're alone.

For anyone else that's in this situation, I'm not entirely sure posting a description of what you'll be wearing on the internet and advertising that you're going to be alone is entirely the best way of doing it.

Sorry... I'll switch Mummy Mode off now :D