Can\'t people realize Michael is really gone??

brittanyann2009

this really bothers me. all these videos. this is completely rediculousss. I can understand how we all wish Michael never died, but he really did, all these people saying he's really here and this person apparently thinks MJ is desguising himself as this Dave Dave person, that Michael was friends with.. This is bothering me.. I just can't believe people are going so far to try and say that he is still here. They should just accept that he's gone and in a better place... Anyone else have any thoughts on this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p28UT8yEzzM

annelise

it is harder for some people than others. Some people are just idiots tho and wanna have fun with fans.
There are n ot harming anyone but themselves anyway

oldschoolfan

There are always going to be people who think that, don't forget- 'Elvis Lives'. And how long ago was that?
I don't think these people use any sort of logic- Murray is in court (what the hell has been going on with that lately anyway?!', his children are, you know, pretty shattered, he had a memorial, he had a funeral, we all saw those photos of Debbie visiting his grave,
millions and millions have been spent in movies, tributes, specials...

Michael had the capability of dying like anyone else, he SHOULDN'T have died, but it doesn't mean he didn't.