Can THIS MAN be ANY HOTTER????????

Wisdom

i was surffing the internet and i came across these pictures, and they R worth lookn' at :D

dangeroustour2.jpg

Gallery%20History%20Tour%203.jpg

11.jpg

:tooexcite
What D U guys think 'bout this Pic????
00history218.jpg

MJ1997.jpg

Simply Adorable :D
jacksonmitkind400_dpa_250.jpg

bite Them' lips... :D
6_150x107.jpg

hope U guys like it :D :D :D

ForeverMJLover

00history218.jpg
I love this pic. Mike looks hot as blond. Hell he looks hot in the rest of the pics to :tooexcite :tooexcite :pacifier :pacifier :faint: :faint: :falloutof :falloutof

LoveMeIfYouDare

oh God the blonde turns me on....i love it!he looks so hot like that!n i love the hairstyle!!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite im gonna save that pic...:D

Black Loafers

Originally posted by Labomba
he looks aweful in blonde hair.

nah. I don't think so but I prefer him in black. Jeez I would be soo suprised if he ever dyed his hair blonde :laugh
Aaaaaaww..That picture with him and the girl in his lap. :inlove Soo sweet and adorable! Aaaw I LOOOOVE him so ******* MUCH!!!

Whose that little girl in that picture thats in Michaels Lap.???????????????????????????????????????????
Michael look s hot in that pic.I love the gold pants pic yummy.

LinHam

Thanks for adding these pictures, VERY HOT AND SEXY!

Hi, I am Smooth Tinkerbell and I am on the communcations staff of MJJF-E!

I thought I would come over here and see your site that I have heard so much about. Very cool and awesome!

Come and visit me at http://www.mjjf-europe.com

Would love to have you there!

:tooexcite See what da Mikey does to me?

Smooth Tinkerbell

PanGieE_S2_U

I dont mind the blonde actually.. he looks half-half if he was to dye his hair..

half-casts are hot..! but i prefer his natural hair colour.

MJ_NO.1_LOVER

omgggggg...mjs star..i love this pix..thanx soooooo much 4 posting them...mj-the sex god 4 eternity...goooooooood he is sooooooooo HOT AND SEXY!!!...i love ya soooooooooooooooooo much michael...thanx..lol :respectmembers THE KING OF THE WORLD 4 ETERNITY..MJ!!!