Can you speak Swedish?

Mathilde

I don't speak swedish but I can read and understand it. The articles says that Michael has been cleared of all charges. A secret documents from the social authorities in Los Angeles has supposedly been leaked to the media and it, it says that G takes bach his accusations. Both him and his brothers says that Michael hasn't abused them sexually in any way and also that the sister hasn't seen anything that indicated that Michael was sexually abusing G....

Maybe Emma can make a full translation of the article, it's gonna sound rotten if I try and translate it because there's some words which I'm not completely sure what they mean.

hot4uMichael

New Documents clears Jackson
Popstar Michael Jackson was already cleared from the allegation several months ago. That says the social authorities in Los Angeles that released a secret document to the press. The boy who pressed charges against Jackson takes back his pleads in that documentation.

There are no clarification that makes Michael guilty of molesting the 13 year old that now pressed charges on Michael.The AP reports; Investigators due the social authorities in Los Angeles, LACDOCAFS = Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services all agreed that within the examination of the case.

The Reports can be read in a secret documentation that has been sent out of one of employees at the social authorities to the new boss at the authorities Charles Sophy the 26th of November this year. The includes in the documentation in the classified documenation were then later leaked to the website thesmokinggun.com who published the whole documenation this thuesday

Denies molestations
The 13 year old boy and his brother tells the investigators that Jackson didn't molested them. The boys older sister denies as well that any sexual contact between Jackson and her brother were on plead. The authorities and the police were later agreed on that the accousations were "unreliable" that accords the new documentation.

Important reports for the defence team
The telephone calling came from school right where the 13 year old boy were shown hand in hand together with Michael in the documenation Living with michael Jackson. The boy tells how he visit Neverland and how he spends his nights there together with Jackson.

Jackson's defenders will be accepting a bight weight with the new reports. The popstar were arrested 20th of November this year (2003) accoused of molesting a young boy. The trails against Jackson starts on January next year (2004).

I did my best ... this is the translation

This is kinda old news tho right?...

but you can read what its all about here.

and good job on the translation Cindy, i would never have the patience to translate all that. :D