*Caption Thread*

Sugar

ROTFLMFAOOOO OOOH ok thats true LMFAOO :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

ThrillerGirl_

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg lucy u r fecking obsessed with those urns.. i hear of that 24/7 on msn..... i see even nightmares of them!!!!!!!!!! :laugh oh lord..... i love those.....made me roll on the floor laffing..... make more sooon!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by DarkChild
LOL. You know how Michael likes to buy a lot of urns? (as seen on LWMJ). So...I'm just expanding on a common truth :D
Well urn your ass back here and do some more captions! You know ours suck!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by DarkChild
Excuse me? Are you talking to ME?! Do I LOOK like a slave!?
well yeah, kinda.

Oops, that wasn't a question meant to be answered, sorry. *back to talking on phone* :phone:

:laugh

Labomba

OH MY GOD HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL....the picture where MJ is in the mail shop it so funny i remember when i saw it .... PHM.... i got to watch it when I get home it brings back the memories when I first saw it for the first time. I love it so much!!!!!

mj_kougra

LMAO I'm not gonna be able to hear the word 'urn' without bursting out laughing ever again! Oh...I can't be around you people.. :laugh

I'm kidding. I love you guys. You're like Corn Pops...puffy and highly addictive....