Cheryl Cole answers a question...

This is MJ related. I swear. Someone sent this to me because in my story The Blind Date, I use Cheryl Cole as the physical image for Mallory. Anyway, Cheryl Cole was answering questions at some point last year from her fans and one of them was: What three people no longer living would you invite to dinner...

Number 1 right off the bat: Michael Jackson. And what she would ask him: 'other than the obvious questions like how he is so amazing...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCVRBxKi-mg

I think Cheryl has great fashion sense, and she seems adorable so I thought I would share. You know, something happy and positive to spread around good vibes. :D

Palmyra

This makes me think about what I would like to ask Michael. It's a simple question: how are you? I don't mean this in the sense that we normally use it (Hi! How are you?). Normally, it's only an introductory remark. I hope he would tell me how he really feels, to get off whatever is on his chest. He spoke so little, I very much doubt there wasn't anything he wanted to say. Some people say very little, but have a lot to say. I figure he was like this. He was monosyllabic.

And then I would ask him if he could return to Neverland. Neverland was Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was Neverland. You can't separate the two, regardless of what happened there. It captures his beauty. He designed it himself. Go back, Michael.

Saphster

Hmm....I'm not sure what I would ask Michael if I ever got the chance to ask him anything. I always figured if I ever did get the chance to even get close to him I'd barely have enough time with him to ask him anything. I'd probably just tell him a lot of ''I love you's'' and ''You've changed my life.'' Even though he's probably heard that a million and one times....

oldschoolfan

If I ever met Michael I'd like to tell him 'I wish you would think about YOU for once'. He spent his life trying to please others like it's all he was born to do- write songs, do tours, perform, take a load of **** from everyone, be expected to keep entertaining. I always felt he was treated like an object of entertainment and nothing more. Yet no matter how much hell he got he still kept entertaining, like it was an obligation.