Christmas Plans!

Cristine87

Hey, Everybody! Christmas is a couple of days away. What are your plans? I'm working Christmas Eve in the morning, having dinner with the family and then we open our presents at midnight!

Shannon

I will watch Disney cartoons during the day of Christmas eve as that is the tradition here, then later at around 7 pm we eat dinner with the family, and afterwards we open the gifts. :D

MJfan01'

I'm going to the Christmas eve service at church then sing/play carols with the family. We have a big dinner on Christmas nite.

OneMoreChance

I sent a "special" email to Santa requesting that he visit my house tonight instead of tomorrow. My kids are going with their dads tomorrrow night so they can spend Xmas morning with them. This is the 1st Xmas morning since my oldest was born that I will not have my kids. That coupled with Xmas Day being the half year mark is making my xmas day a little sad, but we are doing xmas here tomorrow.

Emma is to young to get confused about the Santa thing yet! She is so excited she can barely contain herself. It's like she is magnetically drawn to the presents! I both love and hate Xmas this year....does that make sense to anyone else?

Cristine87

Jeniffer30;230738 said:
I sent a "special" email to Santa requesting that he visit my house tonight instead of tomorrow. My kids are going with their dads tomorrrow night so they can spend Xmas morning with them. This is the 1st Xmas morning since my oldest was born that I will not have my kids. That coupled with Xmas Day being the half year mark is making my xmas day a little sad, but we are doing xmas here tomorrow.

Emma is to young to get confused about the Santa thing yet! She is so excited she can barely contain herself. It's like she is magnetically drawn to the presents! I both love and hate Xmas this year....does that make sense to anyone else?

Ahhh, I understand! It's a good thing Christmas is split up in to two days! We were going to have dinner here at the house, but my brother is stuck working at his lame ass job until 9 in the evening. I've never heard of a store making their employees work until that late on christmas eve. We were all pissed, so since he and his girlfriend won't be here until probably the next morning, we're going to the grandparent's house, which I really don't want to do cause honestly, I get bored as hell over there. I even had this cute dress picked out to wear since we were just going to be inside the house, but since we're going out, I can't wear a dress in this Chicago blizzard. So now I gotta pick out another outfit. So Lame!:angry:

Ugh, sorry for the rant!

Lil MJ

Im spending Christmas Eve with just my girlfriend and have a special dinner with her and give her the presents that I got for her. Then early Christmas Day, me and her will go to her parents' house to join the entire family for a Christmas celebration. I won't be celebrating Christmas this year with my own family due to problems that happened between my parents and myself. But Im thankful to have the girlfriend I have and her family that I adore very much and they of course include me and consider me part of the family =]

HeavenSent

Same to you, Cristine! Everyone be safe and have fun and don't forget to count your blessings!

As for plans, I partied my booty off last night at a Christmas party--Celebrated my newly embraced singledom! It lasted way into the morning and had me SO exhausted, but it was well worth it! Tonight, I'll be at my sister's for dinner followed by a midnight service, then tomorrow it'll be more time with the family.

;)

HeavenSent

Cristine87;230836 said:
You broke up with your boyfriend?:eek:

I did, girl. Long story--which I kinda went over in another thread, I believe it was my fic thread. There were certain things that didn't seem to be worth trying to change. I fought and fought for us to work because I didn't want two years to be in vain, but for whatever reason, I wasn't getting the same kind of passion in return! So what you can you do? See you later, dude.

I'm sad. But I'll live!!

So on that note, Happy Holidays and may 2010 be great for all of us!

Cristine87

HeavenSent;230840 said:
So what you can you do? See you later, dude.

I'm sad. But I'll live!!

That's right, Girl! Too many women make the mistake of staying in a relationship past it's expiration date and just end up miserable.

HeavenSent

Girl, if you'd said that to me like a week ago, I would have burst out crying! :lol Now, I feel more resolved to live life w/out thinking of 'what could have been.'

It's always tougher around the holidays to have these sort of memories but as long as I have my girls both here online and elsewhere, I'm so much better. You guys have been great<3

Shannon

HeavenSent;230863 said:
Girl, if you'd said that to me like a week ago, I would have burst out crying! :lol Now, I feel more resolved to live life w/out thinking of 'what could have been.'

It's always tougher around the holidays to have these sort of memories but as long as I have my girls both here online and elsewhere, I'm so much better. You guys have been great<3

Big hugs to you, hun - you go, girl. :wub: :D

HeavenSent

Aw thanks, Veronica. You make me smile everytime I see you on here! I hope to see more of you! MJEOL's not the same w/out our mods!

Cristine87

HeavenSent;230863 said:

Aww, No probem! Anytime! I broke up with my boyfriend in April and I thought I would die from grief. I thought it was the worst pain of my life, until...you know!

HeavenSent

Cristine87;230870 said:
Aww, No probem! Anytime! I broke up with my boyfriend in April and I thought I would die from grief. I thought it was the worst pain of my life, until...you know!

Yeah, NOTHING hurts more than that...:(

I'm determined to just have fun now. I went out on Wednesday night and kept having to remind myself that I'm available, girl. :oops:! I'm so used to saying and doing certain things!

Shannon

HeavenSent;230869 said:
Aw thanks, Veronica. You make me smile everytime I see you on here! I hope to see more of you! MJEOL's not the same w/out our mods!

I am definitely trying in between my duties. :) I miss you guys.

Cristine87

HeavenSent;230872 said:
Yeah, NOTHING hurts more than that...:(

I'm determined to just have fun now. I went out on Wednesday night and kept having to remind myself that I'm available, girl. :oops:! I'm so used to saying and doing certain things!

Yeah, one of the things that's hardest about breaking up with someone is breaking your "in a relationship" habits. I'm so happy to be single now! Some guys can just drain you!