CNN is putting down Michael again

Debbyg

I'm woning how much love you have for Michael ! lets show it if you guys rally love him .
Onces you read it go straight to the site .DO NOT say I"ll do it later OK . And COPY & PASTE this to all the website that you guys go on . lats show CNN that Michael is still the bast and how much we love him . I don"t cure you commit or not all I cure is about Michael right NOW PASS THE WORD AROUND OK

MICHAEL JACKSON NEEDS HIS FANS HELP!
you may have already heard but CNN one of the largest news networks in the world is doing a poll on our Michael. They are asking the public to vote if Michael can make a comeback!! He never even left, what a stupid poll!

In any case, the numbers are not in michaels favor. Its 80% no and 20% yes. The results will be aired tonight at 11:00 EST

Please vote so we can offset the numbers and show the public how huge his fanbase really is!!!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/showbiz.tonight/

Please help and please repost!!!

Shannon

I've voted several times already, and I find it rather amusing that it's apparently not even counting the 'yes' votes. However, polls like this is rather pointless in my opinion -- though, I'm a bit disapointed that a network like CNN has gotten down to this level. I didn't even know they had an entertainment section.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Vote. But they're going (if they haven't already) to set the poll numbers to reflect what they think would be appropriate regardless of the actual number of people voting. If it's too one-sided in his favor, we'd never know because they control the final outcome.

Shannon

whisper;196788 said:
Vote. But they're going (if they haven't already) to set the poll numbers to reflect what they think would be appropriate regardless of the actual number of people voting. If it's too one-sided in his favor, we'd never know because they control the final outcome.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is what's already been done.

wacky_sis

Don't you think this would be loads better?

Video E-mails
Send us a video e-mail

Send your response to our quick vote question on video. Look into your camera and tell us what you think. Responses must be no longer than 30 seconds.

Click here to send your video.

Watch your video responses on "Showbiz Tonight" at 11 p.m. ET on Headline News.

Also this:

Send your questions and comments to "Showbiz Tonight."

Let's tell them what the fans really think!!

Debbyg

yes video is but like me . I have a web cam too bot it do not work so theres a lot of people that don"t have a web cam or a Mic :)