Cnn petition

sunny2005

Remember everyone, Michael is found not guilty. However, the injustice and public lynching by media whores like Nancy Grace should never be forgotten, is still going on and it is time we all have a voice and not just nag about it but do something about it. Please go to this link and support this petition to have Nancy Grace removed from Cnn.

http://firenancygrace.com/default.asp

wacky_sis

Just voted.

Results so far:

Do you think Nancy Grace should be fired?

Yes 84%
No 16%

Total Number of Polls are 503

P dub

she is so dumb i hate her all she does is talk about her opinion and what she thinks never about the facts and right b 4 the verdict she was like "o i dont think that mj will b found innocent i think he will b found guilty because of 1 witnesses and that is the youth minister" and then if thats not enough she argues w/ pple who disagree w/ her opinion and say he is innocent and she cuts them off.........and the night after mj was found innocent, Nancy pulled out the art book w/ the boys in them and she was pretending like she was reading and when they came back to her she was like "oh sorry i was to busy looking at the pictures of nude boys" so one of the reporters who work w/ courttv said "nancy look" and she held up the news paper that said mj is innocent and she said "y do u keep trying to bring up old news, mj was found innocent so deal w/ it" and nancy got PISSED. she was like i dont have to take this and cut her off ugh i hate her.
:shutup: :mjghetto :censored: :meanjerk
:chairbeat :verydevil
:welovemj

Mack Dogg

Didn't I hear someone say that Nasty Face apologized to Mike? I might have heard wrong, but you guys are so cruel. I don't blame you tho!