Conrad Murray: MJ Is the Reason I Can\'t Pay

MJfan01'

Michael Jackson's death was a traumatic event for many people -- and apparently it's also the reason Dr. Conrad Murray can't take care of his kid.

According to documents filed last week -- objecting to the pending arrest warrant against the Dr. for not paying his support -- Dr. Conrad Murray explains, "As a result of the media coverage of Michael Jackson's death, combined with the deleterious effects of the current recession, [Murray] was simply unable to meet his obligations."

In the docs, Murray's lawyer says the doctor has no intention to "evade his obligations." But he says Murray "is temporarily unable to maintain a practice or obtain employment because of the extensive media coverage related to the death of Michael Jackson."

Murray is asking the judge to allow him to make "minimal payments" for now while he looks for a job.

As we first reported, his baby mama Nenita Malibiran (who is the mother of his 10-year-old son) obtained a judgment last month for $13,311.47 for missed child support payments.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/conrad-murray-mj-is-the-reason-i-cant-pay/#comments

:angry:

HeavenSent

MJfan01';223332 said:
Murray is asking the judge to allow him to make "minimal payments" for now while he looks for a job.
"Minimal payments." :rolleyes:You weren't thinking about making minimal payments when you decided to get yet another girl pregnant. Joker please. And stop thinking about a job, you need to start praying that you're not cell mates with Bubba. The nerve of him to f*cking blame this on Michael! WTF?

*prays* God, you know I don't wish death on anybody, but I'm getting mighty close. I swear I wanna grenade his ass so bad.

HeavenSent

Murray: Or maybe your fans and the authorities can learn to blame you for your own death and let me live my life of baby mama's, strippers, and foreclosed homes.

Saphster

I feel really bad for his son. His father killed Michael. Or is to blame for his death...

Imagine what the kid might go through at school...or with bullies, or later on in life. "I hate you! Your dad killed Michael Jackson!"

*sigh*

I just can't hate the dude right now. Not at the moment anyway. My heart is so weak from so much hate lately...

OneMoreChance

I try really hard in my life to not hate people! It's a very strong emotion that can take a toll, but I have to say that I HATE Dr. Conrad Murray! He can rot in hell for all I care!

oldschoolfan

I think I'm kind of half and half, I am livid for what's happened, but the only thing that's stopping me from trying to hunt him down is the guilt of what Murray would be feeling if he did kill Michael accidently. Even though I hate him and want him locked up, I can't imagine what it would feel like to know you are responsible not only for the death of another human being, but the death of the most famous human being on the planet. To sit there and see all these tributes, people mourning, the movie, the memorial, the funeral, the news reports, the children and think 'this is my fault, I caused this'. I've always been a really guilty person, so that bugs me. But at the same time, as of yet he has shown no remorse. Is he affraid? Is he selfish? Has he been told not to say anything?
WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?!?!?!?!

MJfan01'

Doesn't Murray have like 8 kids by several women? He should be arrested by now, it is absolutely ridiculous that he hasn't. The second he admitted to giving propofal, he should have been arrested. Not to mention all the other bull sh!t he did. His kids should not have pay for their father's ignorance. Conrad Murray should pay for his ignorance!!

Cristine87

Wow! I'm gonna go take out my daddies gun out of the safe and hunt this motherf*cker down. I'm tired of this ass not taking responsibility for anything. Everything is always somebody else's fault. I'm sorry but this man had financial problems even before Michael.:chairbeat