Conrad Murray thinks he's dying in prison (rolleyes)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray reportedly fears he will die in jail.

Conrad was Michael Jackson’s personal physician at the time of his death in June 2009. The King of Pop died of acute Propofol intoxication and Murray was found guilty of his involuntary manslaughter.

The doctor was sentenced to four years and has been incarcerated at the Los Angeles County Jail.
According to TMZ, Murray is worried the care he is receiving there is affecting his health.

''I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me,'' the site quotes him as telling his attorney Valerie Wass.

His lawyer claims Murray is allowed into the open air just once a month and receives fresh underwear once a week.
The physician’s health has reportedly deteriorated, with his skin, nails and hair all declining.

Murray has also been suffering from terrible headaches and is reportedly worried he has a brain tumour.

''We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention,'' the site reports.
Murray is apparently asking a judge if he can be moved from county jail to prison as he thinks conditions would be better there.

In the US, county jails usually hold people who are awaiting trial or have received a short sentence and are run by the city or county. Prisons are looked after by the state and contain people with long-term sentences.
Full story: http://community.mje...n-june-19-2012/

Well, well, well somebody's having a hard time.

Murray says:
''I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me"

I can't help but think that at some point in his life, Mike may have said something similar. And coming from the person who killed him... whateva.