Conspiracy?

Tamiele

Hi People,

I am not sure if this point has been made before or not, sorry I don't get a chance to read through all the posts (mother of 2 kids here). I was waiting patiently for the "2 weeks" to pass by that was promised by the people putting out the Katrina relief song of Michael's. At the point that I was expecting to hear something - new stories about Michael come to the surface, example being the Jermaine scandal and now the employee problem at Neverland. I can't help but feel this is reminiscent of when he tried to get out his last album - on the eve of its release the phony child molestation charges came out. It still makes me wonder if this is a bigger conspiracy to keep him from profiting and from getting back into his singing career. The whole thing continues to put pressure on him to sell of his assets to pay his bills because he can't take a step forward to generate new income. (I no that the Katrina song isn't profitable to Michael) but if it is well recieved it catapults him back into the lime light, very favorably I might add, and has people interested in his new music. It just seems too concidental to me. I will be watching what the future brings....any of you wonder the same thing??

Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

Regards,
Tamie

Shannon

I hate to admit it, and I hardly want to think in any such direction, but I have to say the thought have crossed my mind. Just like I said in my post in the other thread. But I really hope it isn't so.

smoody

Tammy I think you make a very interesting point. I never did forget about the timing of the stupid raid. It has never set well with me. It is certainly something to think about.

Shannon

Didn't even Michael himself say something like this a year ago?

Sorry, I can't remember his exact words...

smoody

I know a year ago or so Jermaine eluded to this on Larry King. Something to the effect that it's funny how this "child molestation crap" came out the day before Michael released his album.

danaluvsmj

I have to agree it does seem all pretty calculated. The media obviously wants to
take attention off his music to still prove that he's 'weird' and a 'molester.'

It's really sad.:(

floacist

I dont think someone specific is out to get him. I love the guy but I think that even though he deserves a vacation , running away from financial debt or ignoring the outside world isnt going to pay employee's or prevent law suits from happening. It isnt some conspiracy like the whole Sneddon thing was I just think that with projects Michael does simply dont hold your breath because you never know if they will actually happen for matters that he can control and those out of his control.

A

Anonymous

floacist said:
I dont think someone specific is out to get him. I love the guy but I think that even though he deserves a vacation , running away from financial debt or ignoring the outside world isnt going to pay employee's or prevent law suits from happening. It isnt some conspiracy like the whole Sneddon thing was I just think that with projects Michael does simply dont hold your breath because you never know if they will actually happen for matters that he can control and those out of his control.

Co-sign. :D

My dad HATES Michael in every which way and he was talking to me about this EXACT thing. Kinda weird, isnt it? Because it happenned in 1993, 2001, and now this. JOY TO THE FREAKIN' WOOOORLD.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
floacist said:
Well that's your interpretation. Nobody said he was "running away" from anything and purposely not paying his employees. Just that interpretation, imo, is ridiculous.

I don't know about this situation, but I definitely think that people make their moves depending on what they think he's about to do.

They were supposedly not getting back back in Jan. Why didn't this happen then? Why not early February? Why not any time before right around the time he's supposed to release that single?

I'm not pushing 'conspiracy' here in this situation. Like I've said, this reads more like a business management issue.

floacist

whisper said:
Well that's your interpretation. Nobody said he was "running away" from anything and purposely not paying his employees.

Yeah but going away to a different country while people arent being paid isnt exactly facing the problem. Anyways I feel bad for those people and also for the money Michael will be dishing out.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
floacist said:
Yeah but going away to a different country while people arent being paid isnt exactly facing the problem. Anyways I feel bad for those people and also for the money Michael will be dishing out.
He didn't go away to another country while people weren't being paid. They were paid up until Dec 2005. Mike moved to Bahrain in the summber of 2005. There wasn't a "problem" because no problem existed when he left. So no he wasn't "running away from" financial problems.

danaluvsmj

Michael isn't 'running away' from anything. He has nothing to run from.

Really, do you think he personally signs every one of his empoyee's checks? He has accountants to do that. It's not all his fault, although he should have been informed.

He can't do everything you know.

A

Anonymous

Honestly, I have to say that I don't like the general 'blame everyone else but Michael' sentiment that most fans dish out. I don't think Michael is to blame for 85% of the mess that happens to him, but he IS human meaning he is imperfect. We can't go harshly blaming everyone else for his problems every time some mess arises. I'm not talking about all the stupid rumors and whatnot either, those are out of his control.

I was just over at MJJF and we already have fans bashing the employees and all of that crap. I heard someone say 'Mikes employees aren't worth shit'.

Wow.

When people run a business they are bound to get sued at some point...it just happens. Unfortunately for MJ, everyone will know about it. I like to see MJ on a human level and believe that he slips up sometimes...rather than making everything some elaborate conspiracy theory. I've seen so many theories I can write a book, it's kind of irritating. At least to me.

As far as the Neverland raid, and the CD release...that makes you go 'hmmm'. The Katrina single, and the Stacy Brown/Jermaine drama makes you go 'hmmm' as well.

But if this NL thing has been going on as long as that old fart Friedman was reporting it, then this result was only a matter of time. There's no way it would have just stayed the way it is.

My 10 cents. :)

Really, do you think he personally signs every one of his empoyee's checks? He has accountants to do that. It's not all his fault, although he should have been informed.

He can't do everything you know.

Michael doesn't have to personally sign anything, but he should know whether or not his employees are doing their jobs and what exactly they are doing or not doing. That's kinda how so many assholes have been able to handle is affairs in the past without him knowing.

And you have to get the fact that it's MICHAEL JACKSON out of your brain, or at least be unbaised. If you were in the position and your boss did that to you, you aren't going to say 'Oh, well...you can't know everything!' That's the type of stuff every boss should know.

A

Anonymous

I hate it when people won't just accept the fact that Michael has made a mistake. I'm taking things as I see it with this, and actually I've read all the threads and avoided replying because I know everyone will jump to his defense, but I call things as I see it. I'm really happy to be wrong, I encourage the truth to contradict what we know so far about this situation and we keep saying "don't speculate" and then twist it around by speculating that there's a conspiracy, that George bloody bush and his cohorts are out to get MJ, that people provided smoking gun with the wrong information, that it's okay if MJ is an asshole. We're doing the exact same thing by making possible excuses for him, as the media are in making possible dramas out of nothing. The difference is, the media has presented more truth (police interviews, smoking gun refs) than we have about our excuses

You know what? It's NOT okay for MJ to be an asshole. That wouldn't sit well with me at all. If he doesn't ever address this, if what the media claim are true, it's NOT okay at all. There are people who work for Michael, who are fathers, who have debts, who have commitments to other people-- the money they earn from working at neverland puts food on their tables, clothes on their back, supplies money to THEIR children.

No, it is NOT right for MJ to float around with Aslam Walli halalajubalub in his hijab pretending it's not happening. Sure, the worst thing in the world happened to him - and the impact on him I will NEVER quite understand, but I've faced death very literally twice in my life and I've never shirked my responsibilities on to someone else because of it, or used it as an excuse to plow through life pretending that no one else that I've made a commitment to, doesn't exist.

The 2005 trial should never be used as a pity card. It's been closer to a year since MJ was vindicated, he has been resting for a really long time now. He's obviously recuuperating well, as we have seen many pictures of him looking well and happy and that pleases me to no end.

I'm so dead tired though, of people saying "OH NO THIS IS A NIGHTMARE FOR MICHAEL!!!!!!!" and even making digs at his employees because they are doing this for him. Well let's think about them! What if they don't have the money to go grocery shopping, to buy their kids stuff for school, to do any of the regular creature comforts they'd normally be able to do?

I'm not mad at MJ, I don't know what's really the case. The media distorts and exaggerates things so I KNOW that a lot of this could not be the case, but it looks more like it IS the case than not, so I'm saying, stop making excuses for him, stop pulling the 2005 trial case card and saying its okay for him to be an asshole. It's not okay for him to be an asshole because essentially the Michael Jackson we know is NOT an asshole, but a caring considerate heart-felt man, who yes has been through a hell of a lot, but no shouldn't be shrugging off stuff like this.

You can't just get up and walk away from life because you don't like how the jacket fits anymore. You need to tie up loose ends and then move on, it's responsible, its courteous and it's considerate for people who care about you. And you know what? I've spoken to a couple employees of Neverland and they spoke SO highly of Michael Jackson and they love working there, so I'm sure that if they're making unpaid claims, it's not because they want to, but probably because they have no choice.

So before you all jump to on me, or jump to his defense, just have a think about it. I could be wrong, I could have egg in my face tomorrow -- but Michael should really clear this up. He doesn't need yet another thing to tarnish his good name. And you know, if it's something he's overlooked, something he knows nothing about then that's fine -- that could very well be the case -- it's certainly going to come to his attention now so he'll have every opportunity to fix it.

danaluvsmj

It's true that Michael isn't perfect, but we shouldn't put all the blame on him either.

This was all just a big misunderstanding and miscommunication. It's being settled, so let's just move on.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
See this is my problem. All of these assumptions coming from people who should know better. He's "running away" from his problem. He's bopping around with "Aslam Walli halalajubalub in his hijab pretending it's not happening".

Who said he was pretending it ain't happening?? This assumes that he's known about it all this time and has purposely done nothing. Whether you call it defending him or not, I too call it as I see it.

Who says he's walking away from life?? He moved to another freakin' country, which is his prerogative. That has nothing to do with running away, or not wanting to face financial situations.

I think its not fair for anyone to be using that as a foundation whereby to judge this situation; throwing up your hands and saying 'oh he's not perfect. he should stop running way from his problems' is just ridiculous when there is nothing to show that that's the case.

Like I said earlier, this wasn't a "problem" when he moved. These people were getting paid reportedly up until Dec 2005. And Raymone Bain says he just found out about this situation Thursday.

A

Anonymous

Look, I don't know how everything works, no MJ doesnt sign each check, but he is the head honcho, the messiah of Neverland, the bloody mind behind it all, so it IS his responsibility. And no, perhaps he didn't know about it -- but like I said, he WILL now. And if it's being sorted then great! I'm just saying that a thousand people are jumping to his defense cursing out his employees making excuses for him - not fair.

Life isn't a game, despite what people say, you gotta take care of your own shit, you can't always have your cake spoon fed.

danaluvsmj

whisper said:
See this is my problem. All of these assumptions coming from people who should know better. He's "running away" from his problem. He's bopping around with "Aslam Walli halalajubalub in his hijab pretending it's not happening".

Who said he was pretending it ain't happening?? This assumes that he's known about it all this time and has purposely done nothing. Whether you call it defending him or not, I too call it as I see it.

Who says he's walking away from life?? He moved to another freakin' country, which is his prerogative. That has nothing to do with running away, or not wanting to face financial situations.

I think its not fair for anyone to be using that as a foundation whereby to judge this situation; throwing up your hands and saying 'oh he's not perfect. he should stop running way from his problems' is just ridiculous when there is nothing to show that that's the case.

Like I said earlier, this wasn't a "problem" when he moved. These people were getting paid reportedly up until Dec 2005. And Raymone Bain says he just found out about this situation Thursday.

Amen!:8-26-03respect: