Copright removal... tutorial!

SexyMJLover

hey guys! :D

well i've had a few ppl ask me how i get the copyright off pics so i thought i'd try and explain it lol!
the programme i usually use is Adobe PhotoDeluxe, which is dead easy to use, but as many of u wont have that i'll try and explain how u can do it on Photoshop instead ok hehe...

first, u have to select the right tool, which on Photoshop is the cloning stamp...

tutorial1a.jpg

then, select the pic u want to correct and zoom in...

tutorial2.jpg

next, u select the size/shape of the tool... go to the brushes bit along the top and pull down the box... for really tricky bits u'll need to choose the smaller tool...

tutorial3.jpg

well, next is the hardest bit to explain cos Photoshop don't make it very easy, and they wouldn't let me paste all of the images, but hope i can explain it lol! :laugh
once u have your pic on the canvas and have selected the rite tool, it will show up as a circle... (see pic below)
to make the tool work, u have to place this circle where u wanna clone and then press the 'alt' key... it will then change to 2 circles with a cross thru it (it wont let me paste that image tho for some reason lol) then, u just move the circle to where u want this cloned bit to b placed and left-click the mouse... it shud then copy that part of the pic...

tutorial4.jpg

it's then just a slow process of moving the cloning tool, pressing the 'alt' button, and clicking each part of the pic u want cloned... it can take a long while so i hope ur patient! :laugh

u will have to zoom in even more for the really tricky bits tho...

tutorial5.jpg

it mite look a bit odd, but when u zoom back out again u can see if it's working or not lol...

day50pic17a.jpg

^ haven't quite finished that 1, but i hope u get the idea and i haven't totally confused u all even more! :bagoverhe :lol:

SexyMJLover

Yay, i'm glad at least 2 of u sorta understood wat i meant! :thumbsup :laugh

let me know how u get on tho ok, cos i'd love to see them!!! :D

oh, and here's that demo pic now that i've actually finished it hehe... wasn't the easiest to do tho cos writing over his gorgeous face is soooo hard to get off! :hitting :laugh

day50pic17c.jpg