Could This Be Michael Attending Thriller Live???

pledgemy2mj

:D Yes I do believe that is our beloved Michael.:D Who else would have to sneak in a back entrance...:p . Yep Michael be looking good these days:wub: . Come on Michael and rock our world again. We're waiting..............................................!!!!!!!:licklips

moonwalker5885;204121 said:
The Thriller Live tour was at Hammersmith Apollo in London on 15th May 2008. A fan managed to get a footage of MJ sneaking into the event. Could it really be MJ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUI3yAprXCw

the video is no longer available and i tried to open the profile of the person who got that video in youtube but i can't open his video either.... well,it could be Michael or his body double, who knows... have you check mjtunes.com?? you'll see lot's of michael there too, i mean the REAL Michael, heheheh... from documentary special, concerts, tv shows ( like with cosby when they were still the jackson 5) and a lot more! i love this site, i love mjtunes site, i love michaeljackson site, I LOVE ALL MICHAEL JACKSON WEBSITES!! :lol :cloud9 :rolleyes: :8-26-03respect: :happymail: :wink Now, my dear, Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson, I cant wait for your second new album, okay?!! :wink

sunshine.larrazabal;204128 said:
the video is no longer available and i tried to open the profile of the person who got that video in youtube but i can't open his video either.... well,it could be Michael or his body double, who knows... have you check mjtunes.com?? you'll see lot's of michael there too, i mean the REAL Michael, heheheh... from documentary special, concerts, tv shows ( like with cosby when they were still the jackson 5) and a lot more! i love this site, i love mjtunes site, i love michaeljackson site, I LOVE ALL MICHAEL JACKSON WEBSITES!! :lol :cloud9 :rolleyes: :8-26-03respect: :happymail: :wink Now, my dear, Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson, I cant wait for your second new album, okay?!! :wink

Great! Finally, I've seen the video! YUP! It's not his body double, it's Michael Jackson himself! That's so nice of him to be there------ obviously, he loves his fans that's why he was there, Thanks Michael!:cloud9 :wub: