Crazy fan jumps on cherrypicker during Earth Song, Michael holds on for dear life XD

Pirate.

WHAAA?! How did that happen? How amazing is that?! XD He jumps on at about :16 and Michael's kinda like :blink: "How do I finish the song while I'm preventing this guy's fall to his death..."

....But wouldn't you love to be held like that? :cloud9 Totally worth getting kicked out of the rest of the concert, IMO. :p

OneMoreChance

I've seen this before! I believe it's in Manila, Philippines! I have a lot of HIStory tour concerts on DVD! Michael had this look on his face like WTF! It so would have been worth getting kicked out! There was only a couple of songs left after that anyway! You know Michael was pissed at security!

Jeniffer30;226794 said:
I've seen this before! I believe it's in Manila, Philippines! I have a lot of HIStory tour concerts on DVD! Michael had this look on his face like WTF! It so would have been worth getting kicked out! There was only a couple of songs left after that anyway! You know Michael was pissed at security!

No! He doesn't look like filipino to me but anyway, he might be crazy :glare: but he's lucky :rolleyes: Thanks to Michael, being a Superman that night! I wonder how high from the ground was the cherrypicker when they were up in the air???? :blink:

DirtyDiana87

OMG I would have loved for that to be me with Michael holding me like that! :cloud9 What I want to know is how in the world that man got the height to jump up there with him? :)