Cynthia Bell

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
>> [highlight=yellow]Testimony of Cynthia Bell[/highlight]

-Bell was the flight attendant aboard the plane when they were travelling back from Florida with Jackson, his children, his doctor and other people
-Bell says she's the one who came up with the idea of putting alcohol in soda cans because she did the same thing for other clients

CROSS-EXAMINATION begins on page 4160 (pg 14 of pdf file)

Excerpts:

Direct
Q. AUCHINCLOSS
A: BELL

Q. Why did you serve Mr. Jackson alcohol in a Diet Coke can?
A. A couple different reasons. I serve other clients that way also. Why?

Q. Yes.
A. Because he's a private -- he was a private drinker.

Q. Whose idea was it?
A. It was mine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cross-examination

Q: MESEREAU
A: BELL

Q. You never saw the Arvizo children drinking from a Diet Coke can with alcohol at any time, right?
A. That is correct.

Q. You've never saw those children drinking from a Diet Coke can with wine, correct?
A. That is correct.

Q. And you've never seen any inappropriate behavior between Michael Jackson and any child on a flight, right?
A. That is correct.

Q. And you have never seen Michael Jackson caress or touch any minor child in an intimate manner, right?
A. That is correct.

Q. What do you mean by that?

A. Well, he's very soft-spoken, and typically because of -- he's very polite and very soft-spoken, I would have to kneel and gain eye contact with Mr. Jackson. And, you know, he is very, you know -- you know, would touch my arm when we were communicating. I don't mean touchy-feely like in a weird sort of manner. Just sort of a polite, gaining eye contact, you know, maintaining, you know, communication that way.

Q. You never found Mr. Jackson to be rude or impolite, did you?

A. Absolutely not, neither him or his children.

[signup]sign up[/signup]

mysteriousone

Thanks for posting, Whisper:)

I remember Cynthia Bell on the stand! One of the many prosecution witnesses who ended up doing more harm than good for the prosecution side:lol

A. Well, he's very soft-spoken, and typically because of -- he's very polite and very soft-spoken, I would have to kneel and gain eye contact with Mr. Jackson. And, you know, he is very, you know -- you know, would touch my arm when we were communicating. I don't mean touchy-feely like in a weird sort of manner. Just sort of a polite, gaining eye contact, you know, maintaining, you know, communication that way.

I KNOW exactly what Cynthia Bell was saying, because I'm also one of those people, like Michael, who touches people when communicating! There's absolutely nothing sexual about it, it's just the way some people are, I guess! It's a way of showing you genuinely care, and it also shows you're concentrating, listening to what the other person is saying! There is nothing worse than talking to someone who does not show any interest in the conversation being held, and their attention is elsewhere!

I loved Cynthia's testimony, she was great!

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. :thumbsup

I mean, her testimony was explosive on an entirely different level because she was the one whose idea it was to put alcohol in a soda can in the first place. And when she started to complain about Gavin's ridiculous behavior in the plane, it was all over. I guess that's what happens when you try to build a case from garbage.

smoody

This was a very interesting read. Thank you for posting. Is there a way to read the entire testimony?