DA Got Conned with LeMarque \'Witness\' Story? - MiniBullet #17

megan23

that is sick and disgusting :yuk ....someone should e-mail or somehow get this to the defense asap! I ain't surprised just saddened someone would go that low to trash, slander someone's intergity and character :nonono:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by megan23
that is sick and disgusting :yuk ....someone should e-mail or somehow get this to the defense asap! I ain't surprised just saddened someone would go that low to trash, slander someone's intergity and character :nonono:
I'm sure they already know all this.

dangerous

well thats a cool feature!!

anyways, i would love for Sneddon to use this :lol: I swear, the day Mike is vidindicated, Im going to strolling the neighbour like im in a damn viagara commercial.

MJ'sWife#3

Wow! So LeMarque is actually one of the witnesses for the prosecution? Their case is getting more and more pathetic! :yuk

they'd be practically writing the defense's cross-examination for them.
That's for sure!

*Kelly*

betty boop 84

BARRESI: The first time I heard the story about Jackson, his hand was outside the kid's pants. They were asking $100,000. As soon as their price went up to $500,000, the hand went inside the pants. So, come on.

That pretty much says it all

coco

thank you for this other story !
again, I'm happy with this... I do hope the Sneddass is digging his own grave in this "case" ...

and again, in a normal justice system... there wouldnt be any trial at all...