Dancing with the Stars!

Annieruok7

Tonight on the show they all disco danced to MJ's "Don't Stop Til u Get Enough"
It was choreographed by Travis Payne, who worked with MJ on GHOSTS, among other MJ projects...concidence?

You should have seen Joey and Mario trying to dance like Mike! Mario says that MJ is one of his faves!

Everyone still loves MJ, so print all the stupid pics u want backwards media!

Peace,
Annie:rolleyes:

jaajayi

yeah i saw it too and it was FANTABULOUS!!! Jerry Springer cracked me up throughtout the show but in a positive way. Monique, the only female left, was excited as hell hearing travis' name and mario and joey???? what can i say but that joey was definitely feeling jealous that mario has been out performing throughout the competition even when it comes to dancing like michael, that was tooo cute.

danaluvsmj

I remember last season Drew Lachey and his partner did a bull-fighting dance to 'Thriller', which was really good. I didn't see tonight's, but I love it how so many dancers are inspired by MJ.

mysteriousone

We've dancing with the stars here too, but I haven't seen anyone dance like Michael yet! :uh_uh: However, our NZ Idol contestants, they're a different story! :D A few of them have sung Michael's songs and even dressed like him in the past! As you can imagine, they were awesome, but...unfortunately the crappy judges disagreed with me, and well, they were booted off the show!:( Still it's great to know Michael's an inspiration to alot of young ones out there! :D

Mysti!

minnie yu

aww..its seem like everywhere has a programme about stars dancing..haha..how funny we have a programme on tv like that too...the most funny and also inspirating things is we could send cell phone message to vote for those stars u support..guess what message u could send?? " MJ+ that star's number" ha..u know what i mean??? just because Mike is the most famous dancer genius in the world..cos those people use his name as a sign of this event..ha...everybody love him...:8-26-03respect: