DAYMN! O_O

jupiter

glittergloved_one said:
oh my god, I can't believe those stupid people had to invade Neverland while he was making this video! It looks like it would be great, but they had to ruin that too, huh?:8-26-03ranting:

Yes, I agree*nods* we should find them invade their homes like they did Michael's. Then we should all get together and corner them with blazing pitch forks and.....uh...and... uh... well i had more but I got distracted by Michael's sexiness in the picture and the others,....yea:mf_w00t2:

jupiter said:
Yes, I agree*nods* we should find them invade their homes like they did Michael's. Then we should all get together and corner them with blazing pitch forks and.....uh...and... uh... well i had more but I got distracted by Michael's sexiness in the picture and the others,....yea:mf_w00t2:

lol totally! great idea!! let's get em!:chairbeat :chairbeat

moonorie

NEVER SAW THIS PIC BEFORE!!!:sexymj: ...HE LOOKS SO DAMN HOT!!! :wub: :wub: SEXY!,SEXY! MICHAEL I LOVE YOU!!!:cloud9 :wub:

mysteriousone

MJ_Is_The_King said:
I can't see the pics. Where did u get them from?

I can't see them now either, April! Perhaps one of the others know which pictures they are and will be kind enough to post them again! :D Anyone???

Mysti!

mysteriousone

HeavenSent said:
You can't see the pic? It's from his One More Chance video shoot, I'll see if I can re-post it...

We (April and I) can see the first one at the start of this thread, posted by Thrillergirl, but I think it's on the second or third page, Laura posted another pic from Michael's One More Chance video shoot, and it's that one we can't see! I came across an old post of mine and apparently I was speechless,:rolleyes: :lol but I can't remember which pic it was! Love to see it again, so if you can find it, that'll be great! Thanks! :D

Mysti!