Debate with teacher

maintenant

Originally posted by MrsBigE
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_kougra

"I wouldn't trust my 12 year old son with him."

If I'd met Michael and we'd gotten to know each other well, I'd trust myself, my kids (at ANY age), and my cats with him!

Most of the "parent" witnesses in the trial (the more level-headed ones, anyway), took the same position as you, MrsBigE.

Oh, and speaking of cats...I wonder how many people like to sleep with their cat or cats? (I am raising my hand.) Don't you just feel wonderful when a cat is sleeping in your bed? The same could be said for a dog, too, for the dog lovers. Seems quite reasonable to me. But if somebody like Michael Jackson is comfortable with Macaulay Culkin falling asleep on his bed, oh my, it must because Michael wants to molest him! I don't think so, and my cat and dog don't think so either, and I bet your cats would agree, too, Mrs.BigE!

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by maintenant
Next time you have a discussion of the issue with them, you might want to ask them how they would feel if one of their students accused them of sexual molestionAh, suddenly the shoe's on the other foot and they won't be quite so smug about this very serious issue.
I'll do that! :D

mj_kougra

He was speaking about molestation charges and used himself as an example the other day, actually. He was talkin about how bad the media was getting to be sometimes (sometimes? How about all the time..) and said "If somebody accused me and it got into the media, would I ever be able to get my reputation back? No."

So yes, he thinks MJ's guilty. But, he sees the other side a little more now. The media has poisoned him. And this is where 'freedom of speech' comes around to bite you in the ass.

mjlovergurl

you teacher doesnt seem to know what he is talking about. With all the so called "wittnesses" that Sneddon and his group of goons have brought in they have yet to show ANY guilt in Michael and the case is due to wrap up in a few days and the truth will be out. If your teacher has even payed attention he would know that thsi case is based on lies. When this all started it after that Living with Mj aired on ABC and is showed mj in a not so great light. Then the allegations broke and his home was raided and completly destroyed. a warrent is issued for Mj's arrest and Sneddon goes on tv and makes jokes like "ha ha ha i got you!" VERY disturbing and VERY rude. Mj gets arrested after he turns himself in willinly he didnt run or nothing contary to rumurs about him wanting to fly to South America. bullsh*t. He gets booked and leaves the police station waving to fans and then come to find out that he was mistreated and possibily beaten by these assholes. Then at his hearing he pleades not guilty and when he leaves climbs on top a SUV and dances in front of all his fans and has a camera man come up with him and a fan blasts "DS" on a boombox ( i though this was sooo frigging awsome!!) with everything elese that has happend with his lawyers leaving and being replaced and all this other bs it just shows that MJ and his team are working so hard to prove Mj's innocence and that the fans love him and support him no matter what. He will be found innocent and your teacher needs to take a closer look at this "case" and all these "wittnesses" along with the accouser's mother, his siblings, the accouser himslef and their history of lying and trying to make money off of people by making up sympathy stories and sueing places like JC Penny's. Dont let your Teacher get to you or no one else bc they will be crying when the verdict reads out "Not Guilty".

tygress247_HOLD

Yes, teachers can somtimes have skewed opinions of things .... I should know i'm studying to be one . however , my opinions of my students changed drastically after a few days, as will your instructors opinion of our beloved MJ.

mjmsc

it's harder for older people to like Michael because he is so different from them.that's why even when they are smart they believe this sheet.we should learn to be more open minded at any age...

privacy

^ True.. cus although they grew up with him in a way... because he's turned out so different to the majority of males his age, they view him as the weird one.

I had arguments with both of my media teachers about this.. and even after he was aquitted, my teacher was like, "just because he was found not guilty, doesn't mean he's innocent." To which I told her she was one of the most smart people I know, in all honesty, but for a media teacher to be blinded by the media is pathetic and she shouldn't be working as her current occupation.