DEBBIE ROWE ..HOW The HELL COULD SHE SAY THIS?

Wisdom

OK you gys. this is the NEWS I found today,.If this trade closes its OK. As long as you read How people are diciving OK HERE IT IS....
MICHAEL JACKSON's ex-wife DEBBIE ROWE has told an Irish newspaper the THRILLER singer is not the biological father of their children PRINCE MICHAEL JR and PARIS.

Rowe, who was married to Jackson for three years between 1996 and 1999, claims her eight-year-old son and seven-year-old daughter were both conceived using anonymous semen brought from a sperm bank.

She tells the Sunday World, "Michael knows the truth - that he is not the natural father of Prince Michael Jr and Paris. He has to come clean.

"I have no information whatsoever about the identity of the semen donor for either child as such (semen) was obtained anonymously from a semen bank under an agreement of confidentiality."

CAN you believe her... THIS IS TOTALLY B.S. :pullhair I... I... I cant speak right NOW, CUZ I'M soooo... Mad :protest

frozen rose

:/ Wisdom, honey.

1) This is in the wrong forum
2) Don't believe everything you read - like Michael said 'Just because it's in print, doesn't make it the gospel'. Someone could of written this from the top of their head! You know what people are like, they can lie. There is no true source to this 'article', if there was an actual source, I could try to take this on board, as an actual uncomfirmed rumour - however this in not the case.

I don't believe a person such as Debbie would do this to Michael :/ she's been married to him for 3 years, I can not believe she will sink this low.

Silviaj80

this news, which is of course false, is quite old.
Just half and a year ago, it was circulating in the press, and once Debbie came and told she was angry for this lie about Michael not being the biological father of her children. She once wanted to file a lawsuite ( I think so) against the tabloid News of the World, for spreading this lie.
And besides, I do think that spreading that news is completely out of respect to Michael and Debbie too. Journalists are so idiots that they don't think about that :nonono: :censored