Debbie Rowe will give an interview to ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Originally posted by mj_fan_for_life31
Debbie will give her first interview since the 'footage you were never meant to see', on ET. Tomorrow at 7 pm.

K.M.A.

Do you know what about?

I am really quite worried about this. I dunno why, but I just have that funny feeling in my belly about this... Although she's not really said anything bad about him in the past, who's to say she wont this time. *Fingers Crossed* Hope it's something which is postitive, and it won't potray Michael in a bad way.
Thanks for the update

~Jamie~

HeavenSent

you know what though? It was really nothing.

Of course the media wants you to believe otherwise just to make you tune in.

I heard it was just about her wanting to move because she needed more room for her dogs.

That's it.

omg why in the heck would they want to interview her for that?! that is so dumb, lol. But I think there has to be more to it than that, I mean, I think they could care less about her moving, for cryin' out loud! LOL

Tiger Lilly

Source:Jackson Action

Jackson's wife speaks - and cries

10/09/2004 - 07:56:03

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe has broken down on a taping of a new TV interview - insisting it will be the last she gives.

The former dental nurse, who bore Jackson two kids and then walked away from family life, invited American news show Entertainment Tonight into her home to talk about her feelings for her ex and her plans to win custody of her kids.

Rowe told the show: "I am trying to figure out what I want," before bursting into tears.

The interview will air on the show on Monday.

:cryptic

Where can you read the transcript, Carla?

dangerous

Shes telling ET about her "custody battle?" thats like a philipino child asking a sweat shop owner to exploit them.

As far as Mike and Debbie go, no one knows whats up except them. Im not going to speculate. IT may just be the media spining everything into a "Take his kids away/ I want my kids back" emotional marathon of crap.

A

Anonymous

BOFL if it is like Carla said, it's just attention seeking. And I didn't think debbie was that kinda person. She seems really against the media so I dont get it why she did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.