Describes Michael\'s Personality in one or more words

mjlover123

If i had to describe Michael's personal attributes and talent. I said he is Sweet, Caring, Loving, Charming, And an Innovator. So how would you describe MICHAEL in one or more words about his personality and talent.:wub:

Tessa

mjlover123;180252 said:
If i had to describe Michael's personal attributes and talent. I said he is Sweet, Caring, Loving, Charming, And an Innovator. So how would you describe MICHAEL in one or more words about his personality and talent.:wub:

I feel the same way..also I'd say

That this guy is the dictionary def. of cool* :)

Not only is he the coolest guy around, he always KEEPs his cool not matter what people say about him and doesnt have no long lasting big beef..ready to cook with nobody...unless abosolutely nessacary..lol

I think he's one of the people in the industry, his age, who still got class.

mjlover123

Tessa;180256 said:
I feel the same way..also I'd say

That this guy is the dictionary def. of cool* :)

Not only is he the coolest guy around, he always KEEPs his cool not matter what people say about him and doesnt have no long lasting big beef..ready to cook with nobody...unless abosolutely nessacary..lol

I think he's one of the people in the industry, his age, who still got class.

:8-26-03respect: very well said its amazing how Michael doesnt cuss people out when they say bad things about him. He is a true class act :D

mjlover123

Tessa;180261 said:

Because if i was Michael humph i be bumping heads with the media like no other. I really wouldve told the tabloids the media and the paparazzi to f*** off a long time ago. i WOULDVE EVEN TRIED TO BREAK THOSE BASTARDS CAMERAS.:mad:

Tessa

mjlover123;180265 said:
Because if i was Michael humph i be bumping heads with the media like no other. I really wouldve told the tabloids the media and the paparazzi to f*** off a long time ago. i WOULDVE EVEN TRIED TO BREAK THOSE BASTARDS CAMERAS.:mad:

But that doesnt make a world of difference, now does it?:uh_uh:
Other celebs have, and what good has it done them? Just makes it worse..like scratching a rash..itll get bigger..

mjlover123

Tessa;180267 said:
But that doesnt make a world of difference, now does it?:uh_uh:
Other celebs have, and what good has it done them? Just makes it worse..like scratching a rash..itll get bigger..

Yeah THATS true but they need to leave MIke alone. But unfortunately they wont and Michael just has to continue to be the good person that he is in spite of their ignorance.:D

Tessa

mjlover123;180268 said:
Yeah THATS true but they need to leave MIke alone. But unfortunately they wont and Michael just has to continue to be the good person that he is in spite of their ignorance.:D

I was just vouching for Michael to go through with his desire, to burn all tabloid and have a BIG tabloid burning..terminating company printing of trash once and for all..lol

mjlover123

Tessa;180270 said:
I was just vouching for Michael to go through with his desire, to burn all tabloid and have a BIG tabloid burning..terminating company printing of trash once and for all..lol

Yeah we should have a tabloid burning ritual and i will be more then happy to lead the pack.:D

Tessa

mjlover123;180273 said:
Yeah we should have a tabloid burning ritual and i will be more then happy to lead the pack.:D

hahaha!! imagine us with torches in the night marching like vikings :rollin

But they would sure be in for it..cuz it wont just be MJ fans~;) ;)

mjlover123

Tessa;180277 said:
Yeah, the mountain(tabloid mags) would probably be as tall as Mount Everest hahahahaha!!!

..or taller..

Probably take us five thousand years to burn those bad boys( tabloids mags).:lol

mjlover123

But all jokes aside Michael i think is the type of person who will try to breaK UP A fight. Or someone who will cry over a dead squirrel or mouse.:D

Tessa

But all jokes aside Michael i think is the type of person who will try to breaK UP A fight. Or someone who will cry over a dead squirrel or mouse.

So true..He IS a Peacemaker really..

I think michael should buy the tabloids

Why? After all he wants nothing to do with them!! I mean maybe if you want to buy them , you mean buy the company?? other than that, I think not