Diana Ross sits on Michael\'s lap in 1996 VMA\'s

Gone Too Soon

andryce76 said:
awww that was cute i wish i could sit in his lap:wub:

Who wouldn't!!!!!!:wub: :wub: The other thing I just come up with in my thoughts.Mj use too be in love with Diana,I wonder how MJ felt when sit down in MJ lap???? You are a lucky girl Diana!!!!!:8-26-03respect:

Shannon

I love Diana. She really has such a caring, big heart. She was in Norway a couple of years ago in her ex-husband funeral with the children. They had been divorced for a while at that time, but it was obvious that she still loved him very much. She's a genuine, compassionate lady.

xiena

andryce76 said:

Welcome to the board andryce76 :D

Shannon said:
I love Diana. She really has such a caring, big heart. She was in Norway a couple of years ago in her ex-husband funeral with the children. They had been divorced for a while at that time, but it was obvious that she still loved him very much. She's a genuine, compassionate lady.

I love Diana too. She sure is a genuinly nice person :)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
andryce76 said:
You and just about everybody here too. :D

For a few seconds, she turned him into a shy little teenager with a crush. :lol

BTW [say1]Welcome to MJEOL andryce76[/say1]

Jackson829

That clip just put a huge smile:D to my face. Its probably the cutiest thing I have ever seen! Michael's so cute AND he's so gorgeous:wub: so dreamy. Diana is so sweet! Didn't know she went blonde at that point. I love stuff like this! I wish I could see more sweet, cute, happy moments like that.

minnie yu

oh so happy to watch this lil video again...havenot watched it for a long times...so adorable Mike..does everybody else notice MIke's smile has NOT change in 10 years??:D amazing..just after watching SMAP and then look at this 96 video...i got to say its look like from the same period..Mike is the most cutest gift in the world...:wub:

love the way he hugged Diana and hold his face a lil bit when he was shy...Mikeeee.....u are teaser..the more u feel shy the more girls wanna ....:rolleyes:

moonorie

Oh my god michael looks so cute...like a shy little boy...he is so sweet...:cloud9 :wub:
I love him!!!:love :love

I have the entire 96 VMAs on tape. And I just love the expression on Michael's face. As Diana was sitting on his lap. Though I wish it was me that was sitting on his lap. I am so glad that I had taped that 10 years ago.