Did you fall in love with the man before the music?

MjsBabyMomma

For me, I know it sounds really weird, but I fell in love with Michael Jackson-the person before I feel in love with his music. There was something about him that was so special and so he pulled me in immediately. After that, I looked into his music and started buying like all his Cd's. It's like he had a power over me but the fact still remains I fell in love with Michael before his music. Don't get me wrong, Michael's music is what made me fall even deeper. lol The man mixed with the music is one heck of a good a$$ combination! :lol:

MJIL

With me, I loved his music before the man. The whole story is kinda funny and ridiculous, but to cut it short, I was listening to one of his romantic songs and I started to realize that he was kinda cute. From then I've been in love with him.

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by MJIL
With me, I loved his music before the man. The whole story is kinda funny and ridiculous, but to cut it short, I was listening to one of his romantic songs and I started to realize that he was kinda cute. From then I've been in love with him.
awww...that's really cute! :)

senecajackson

Everything happened at the same time for me!
I always remember hearing about how MJ always helped the less fortunate, and I always loved him, and at the same time I loved his music, which was played constantly in my house!

danaluvsmj

It's hard for me to say which one I fell in love with first. When I was six years old I had no idea who Michael was. Then when I was seven I heard Black or White for the first time and I immediately loved it. Then when I saw the premiere for the video I immediately fell in love with the man.

MJISHOT

i dunno for me really. i was only 6 when i became a fan... i think it was everything. his voice and the way he dances. i was just mesmirised by him and i still am today :inlove

HeavenSent

Originally posted by MjsBabyMomma
For me, I know it sounds really weird, but I fell in love with Michael Jackson-the person before I feel in love with his music. There was something about him that was so special and so he pulled me in immediately. After that, I looked into his music and started buying like all his Cd's. It's like he had a power over me but the fact still remains I fell in love with Michael before his music. Don't get me wrong, Michael's music is what made me fall even deeper. lol The man mixed with the music is one heck of a good a$$ combination! :lol:
For me it was the man before the music too. You sound like me. :)
Ironically, I became a fan right after the Bashir documentary--the one thing that everyone thought would force people to walk away. I became so undeniably fascinated with the man after it aired, that I NEEDED to find out more about him! I literally spent weeks on the computer after that.

That's how I found MJEOL :D

Jackson829

I loved the moonwalk, the music and bits of his personality before I actually found out alot about him and started to love him more and more as a person.

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by HeavenSent
For me it was the man before the music too. You sound like me. :)
Ironically, I became a fan right after the Bashir documentary--the one thing that everyone thought would force people to walk away. I became so undeniably fascinated with the man after it aired, that I NEEDED to find out more about him! I literally spent weeks on the computer after that.

That's how I found MJEOL :D

ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!! After the Bashir doc. I missed Michael for some reason and I was deep in. OMG Carla. LOL!

HeavenSent

See?! I knew that's why I like you, Mia!

:laugh That's cool.

People just don't know how many new fans were made from Bashir's hot garbage!

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by HeavenSent
See?! I knew that's why I like you, Mia!

:laugh That's cool.

People just don't know how many new fans were made from Bashir's hot garbage!
Lol! I know...See he was trying to bring Michael down and paint him as something he clearly wasn't. Well, he made MJ look like gold instead to us fans...lol :)

abbymjgirl

I guess the music first. See, I "met" him with the video Thriller and I loved his music! BUT, that led me to know MJ the Person! And I feel head ova heals I love him so, so much! And that love for him, of him healing out world and just being who he is...everything coming from his deep insides, led to me loving more of his music at the time! And I still love him to this day! I will always love him! I know it as a fact!