Dimond on the FBI files

Palmyra

I think Michael, long ago, came to terms with the nature of the industry, and he knew he had to go through this kind of stuff. I am not sure it is worth a fight. Diane Dimond is simply not willing to listen.

OneMoreChance

I hate this b*tch! Anyone wanna help me beat this B*tch down?:chairbeat:icon_hitting

Of course she would say something like this! God forbid she come forward and state that she and everyone else was WRONG! No she's going to say that the FBI didn't find anything on Michael because they weren't trying hard ebnough! That's almost funny! LAPD, SBCSD and the FBI couldn't find one SINGLE thing to prove that Michael did any of this. Yet they flew to other countries and set up websites and spent millions of dollars of the taxpayers money and years looking for evidence, but they reason they didn't find any was bacuse they didn't try hard enough.

Makes perfect sense!:bs

shelly

"Of course she would say something like this! God forbid she come forward and state that she and everyone else was WRONG! No she's going to say that the FBI didn't find anything on Michael because they weren't trying hard ebnough! That's almost funny! LAPD, SBCSD and the FBI couldn't find one SINGLE thing to prove that Michael did any of this. Yet they flew to other countries and set up websites and spent millions of dollars of the taxpayers money and years looking for evidence, but they reason they didn't find any was bacuse they didn't try hard enough."

I think she is really pissed of by the files because now she is exposed as a liar on internet, which means in front of the world.

Cristine87

Mack Dogg;232574 said:
It's pathetic that the bitch defends herself to all of those comments left on her page. She's outnumbered. LOL

Yeah, I found it funny that it even bothered her! She should be used to the backlash from the MJ communitty.

shelly

On the imbd board someone gave that link:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070916...om/archi ve/legaldocs/newsmakers/jackson.html

Everyone know the story, but coming from a legal document, I found this is priceless:

"43. As an additional direct and proximate result of Defendant Jackson's and
others' material breach of the agreement as herein alleged, and because of the
need to repair the reputation of the Plaintiff, Plaintiff seeks the equitable remedy
of an order to allow him to publish and cause to be distributed to the public for
sale a certain musical composition entitled "EVANstory." This album will
include such songs as: "D.A. Reprised": "You Have No Defense (For My
Love)"; "Duck Butter Blues"; "Truth"; and other songs"

Dialdancer

Oh but, the bitch had all comments removed. Her big plan to hide the evidence and get ready to move her face back into prime time News. Damn I left some of my best work there. Heh...heh....heh I an seriously anal about saving the good and bad said about Michael I am pretty sure I saved that page to PDF to include some of the comments. Bitch thinks if it is not there then we cannot use the links against her on her newer articles & commentaries. Dumb ASS.

Dimond has remove all comments from her Daily Beast Blogs, and heavily culled out negative comments about her on other sites.