DJ Moonwalk Presents: Invincible - The Remixes

DJ Moonwalk Presents: Invincible - The Remixes

If you didnt know yet, I am DJ Moonwalk. I started remixing the Invincible CD last month and I thought it would be cool to make it into a CD using my DJ name. I just released the image of the cover, which can be seen here on Wikipedia. The due date out is November 22nd, 2006. I have so many projects going on at once its becoming overwhelming!!! :D

minnie yu

oh i havenot known you are so talented Jeff..i canot compared, i know nothing about cd remixing thing..its so great to know MIke has fan like you someone who really know music..canot wait listening your finished work..:D

minnie yu said:
oh i havenot known you are so talented Jeff..i canot compared, i know nothing about cd remixing thing..its so great to know MIke has fan like you someone who really know music..canot wait listening your finished work..:D
i promise to give you a sample!

XxMoonwalkerxX said:
Are you doing dance remixes?
No, lol i love those but i dont have the proper equipment. Its just going to be re-edited. Change the vocals a little, add some effects, cool intros, other stuff like that.:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple

Pirate.

I thought there was already a DJ Moonwalk. O_O But whatever, if this has Chipmunk 2000 Watts I WANNA HEAR IT