do people annoy you for ...

do u people annoy u for being a michael jackson fan ? :thumbsdow in my school they just ask me y i love him and i tell them good facts about mj to make them SHUT UP !!!! but in my school there's also a lot of mj fans !! :D

Shannon

Yes, pretty much all the time. But eventually, you get used to it no matter how sad it is. You just have to deal with it.

flygirl

Not really! :D I know a lot of MJ fans at my school too and in this world there are more MJ fans than haters, that's for sure. By the way I like defending Michael and it feels nice to love somebody, who people have such hard time to understand!!

Shannon

Originally posted by zenab_blackorwhite
yes it's sad but if u put ALL of michael jackson fans in one bunch , u'll be superise by the high number
Yes, definitely. You'll find it pretty difficult to put them all in your livingroom :lol:

frozen rose

I don't care what people say about him. I have a few people in my school that don't mind/like him, so, it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by frozen rose
I don't care what people say about him. I have a few people in my school that don't mind/like him, so, it doesn't matter.

when people talk about him , there's LOTS of things 2 metion such as .. king of pop .. best selling ablum .... first black artist on mtv ...... most sussesful artist .............raised a lot of money for charity ...... and INNOCENT !!

frozen rose

I think she asked, was because she wanted to know what different people will do in this certain. She's a curious little devil! ^_^

Off_the_wall

Luckily I'm not at school anymore, but when I was people went through a phase of 'why do you like him so much' and I told them and they either tried to piss me off further or they'd just leave it until they just got bored of asking as I got bored of answering...

senecajackson

Not anymore, or at least like people use to annoy me! I have him on a my doggy chain and people look at in and they go: "Is that Michael Jackson?! REALLY? You like him? Like That?"

I guess people my age find it strange that someone my age would take such a huge interest in MJ and find him attractive and what not. My thing is this, great music never dies and a legend never fades. Michael just has what alot of artist that are hot right now don't have and it is staying power!

People who think like this are missing out in my opinion!

Kanya

Originally posted by senecajackson
Not anymore, or at least like people use to annoy me! I have him on a my doggy chain and people look at in and they go: "Is that Michael Jackson?! REALLY? You like him? Like That?"

I guess people my age find it strange that someone my age would take such a huge interest in MJ and find him attractive and what not. My thing is this, great music never dies and a legend never fades. Michael just has what alot of artist that are hot right now don't have and it is staying power!
People who think like this are missing out in my opinion!

...and, mostly, above all else artistical, his heart shall never turn to rot, but blossom into one resplendent peony, and be even more spacious for love. I know that. And why into a peony? Because, according to the floral zodiac, Michael is one.

People annoy me all the time... i hate it... but I don't let them get to me. I know Michael is a legend and if they are to stupid, foolish and ignorant to realise this then thats their own fault. They're just jealous! hehehe