Do think that Michael is the Kind of person

mjlover123

To TALK someone out of taking their own life? to me he just seems like the type of person that values other people and life and will want others to value their life as well. what u think? and by the way am not thinking about committing suicide if thats what ur thinking.i just thought it would be a good conversation.

ajkinkycuffs

I think so. Especially if it's someone he knows. For someone who doesn't like to speak, I think he'd forget about his own insecurities and try to talk that person out of it, if he ever came across someone like that.

mysteriousone

I HOPE everyone's that kind of person! Honestly, one has to be very very desperate to want to end their own life, and for one to NOT at least TRY and talk them out of it, they'd have to be a very very cruel cold-hearted person, in my opinion!

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;177441 said:
I HOPE everyone's that kind of person! Honestly, one has to be very very desperate to want to end their own life, and for one to NOT at least TRY and talk them out of it, they'd have to be a very very cruel cold-hearted person, in my opinion!

Mysti!

Exactly.

To me, it is very, very cold-hearted to at least not try to talk someone out of it. I have personally spent hours, days on just talking to people who wants to end their lives, and I don't regret one minute of it. I hope everyone has that kind of quality within themselves. I really do.

mjlover123

I agree people should be more like Michael who are very caring But unfortunately there are people who just turn their backs on others with problems.:mad:

mysteriousone

mjlover123;177493 said:
I agree people should be more like Michael who are very caring But unfortunately there are people who just turn their backs on others with problems.:mad:

Well those who turn their backs on others who're desperate and asking for help are NOT what I call people......they're what I call monsters!

Mysti!

minnie yu

yes he is..MIke has a very very unique, and very very beautiful personality..he has a very very warm heart within his body..he is very tender..his sweet personality is one of the things impressed the most...about those stories of mIke helped other people out of trouble..those money he donoted..its endless..but himself..is just very tender and need over-protected ...i donot know how to describe himself with words..he is just a very very kind person..really..he really has a lot of sympathy towards those who need help..and just like what he said in LWMJ..he is very very sensitive to the human condition..he doesnot wanna see other who are suffering..when Mike told that Mashir how much he wants to help, i had tears in my eyes..cos i was totally feeling him at the time..i saw that look in MIke's eyes..my heart was aching soso much..he is is soso good..a good man..:(